Ch. 2 - Hot 'n' Heavy

A/N: Zayn's drawing , Enjoy it. Bask in it.
Masturbate to it .
Sorry for the mini spoiler about what happens in this chapter ^ :P

Lol anyway, on with the chapter.... BAIIIII = BYYYYYEEE
-----------------------------------------

Harry

Something doesn't seem right.

When he said that there was just a schedule mix up, it sounded sketchy.
he scratched the back of his neck and looked at the floor as he said it. I don't believe that. I'll have to keep the class busy so I can converse with him privately about what he's actually doing in this classroom. And if his name is actually Zayn, because I have no idea why I just spouted that name out of no where.

"Class," I said loudly, clapping twice. "Settle down."

The chatter died down once again.

"OKAY! Since this is my first day at this school, I want to get to know you guys, and in exchange, you," I gestured to the entire class, "will get to learn about me."

Everyone seemed to like the idea. I smiled.

"Great. So, my name is Harry Edward Styles, I have one sister, I like to sing, my favorite color is black and I am bisexual?"

Some people looked shocked, while some looked relieved (including the girl with the short boyish hair), but others looked unfazed. I didn't see any negative attitudes, and for that I was thankful.

"Now," I continued. "Anyone who feels comfortable is welcome to continue by giving some things about themselves, and I'm also trusting that you guys can come to conclusions about who goes first without me having to interfere. Am I clear?" I asked, panning my vision across the class.

I heard 'yes' sounds from everyone in the classroom, so I shook my hands at them in a gesture for them to continue.

Some blond-haired-blue-eyed boy got up and immediately from the permanent smirk on his face and how everyone tried to hide their giggles behind clamped jaws, I could tell that this kid was the class clown.

"Weeelll," he started. "I'm Jaxon--". He turned to me and walked a few steps so he was almost right in front of my face. I stayed seated on the surface of my desk, my face nonchalant even though I was wondering what the fuck this kid was doing.

"But you," he continued, "can call me, anytime." He whispered in my ear.

If this kid wasn't so cute, he'd be outside in the principal's office, buuuut, I have to admit, if I saw this kid in a club and he did this, there's no doubt I would've taken him home and pounded that plump littl--

"Uh, sir?" He asked.

I blinked. "What?"

"Oh. I got scared. You weren't speaking so I thought you were mad."

I laughed, "Nothing wrong with a joke, dude."

I lightly pushed him by his shoulder and he laughed before sitting back down, still staring at me. Now I was questioning if that was really joke, from the hunger in his eyes and how he was shamelessly undressing me in his mind.

"NEXT!" I yelled.

The girl with the doll hair got up.