Epilogue

Taeyeon's POV

"Kimchi~"Baekhyun's mother said and clicked capture. I opened my mouth widely and closed them. My cheeks are numb from all those smiling for the camera. First is for the graduation class pic, then it is with friends pic, now it's with my boyfriend graduation pic.

Today is our the day we all part ways and the day of our graduation.

"Baekhyun-a, you are not smiling!"Mrs Byun whined, looking at the picture and back at her son. Baekhyun groaned and messed up his hair. "Yah! I styled your hair for your special day and you just messed it up."

"Eomma."he scowled at her.

"Come on, take another one."

Baekhyun sighed and put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. I rested my head on his shoulder and smiled at the camera.

"Eomma, why do we have to take so many pictures?"Baekhyun groaned as Mrs Byun took a pic of us standing together talking casually.

"I need to keep it and tell my grandchildren about how their parents graduated."Mrs Byun replied. I blushed after she said that. Does that mean that she accepted me as her future daughter-in-law?

Baekhyun stopped talking and looked at me, in his head, he is probably thinking about what his mother just said. That we will get married on day and have kids.

I turned back and saw Baekhyun's friends behind us.

"Hey Taeyeon noona. Let's take a pic!"Tao poked my shoulder from behind.

"Sure!"they all took turns taking a picture with me, som of them included Baekhyun and some of them kicked him out of the picture, obviously trying to provoke Baekhyun.

"Are you guys done yet?"he asked, his arms crossing across his chest and his foot tapping impatiently against the ground.

"Not quite."Chanyeol said, doing a peace sign for the camera as Baekhyun groaned again. I know that he enjoys the company of his friends, but sometimes, they love to annoy the hell out of him especially when the two of us are alone together.

While the all of us were having fun, laughing at Tao who threw away his bonquet because he saw a cockroach in the toilet. I noticed Kwon Jiyong not far away from us. He wasn't looking at me because he was busy talking to his friends, which are specifically Lee Junho and his gang.

A few days ago before the exam, he came up to me and confessed everything he knows. He knew that Bae Minhui wanted to get rid of me. He told me that he was sorry and that he had quit his friends. I told him that I forgive him because I didn't want to remember what happened in the past anymore.

Apparently, he has already made up with them. One thing I am curious about now is that why are they here. I thought they didn't graduate. I suddenly thought of Bae Minhui. After what happened, she was sent to juvie for murdering an innocent boy who went to our school. I felt guilty after hearing that, I thought no one got killed in the process of trying to kill me and Baekhyun. I didn't sleep for days, thinking about a boy I have never met, but Baekhyun helped me by sneaking into my room every night and accompanying me, chasing away my nightmares.

"Hahahahahaha!!!"the incredibly loud laughter broke into my trail of thoughts and I realized that Baekhyun's friends were laughing at something. Then I realized that they were laughing at Chanyeol who was currently strangled by Kyungsoo for creeping up behind him.

I stopped laughing when I saw Kris' arm around Jessica's shoulder. And the most surprising thing is, she was comfortably wrapping her arm around his waist. I guess I was too engrossed in the exams and all of the events that have happened that I didn't notice the birth of a new couple near me.