28

Kwon Jiyong's POV

"Jiyong-a."Junho hollered from the living room.

"What?"I shouted from the kitchen and walked towards the living room where all of our friends gathered.

"Are you sure you aren't in love with Byun's chick?"Junho asked,chuckling after saying that.

"Don't call her that."I snapped as I took a seat opposite him. Everyone is surrounding him like he is the boss, which is true, but it feels like I am being interogated by a King for my crimes.

"Ooh, someone is in love~"one of the boys said. I shot him a glare to silence him.

"I ordered you to seduce Taeyeon and crush her, not fall in love with her."Junho said, glaring at me.

"My plan was so simple, Taeyeon is the key to Byun's heart. We crush his key, we won. Simple as that. Why can't you just follow orders?!"Junho shouted, standing up from his seat.

"I didn't fall in love with her. But she is innocent, so I think we should not touch her to get what we want."I said.

"We don't care whether she is innocent. You seen what Bae Minhui did? She just push her off the tower, easy as ABC."Junho said.

"Bae Minhui was the one who pushed her?"I was shocked by the news I just heard.

"Yeah, she has been crushing on Byun longer than you know. But Byun ignores her anyway."Junho said.

"Wait, if Bae Minhui loves Baekhyun, then why is she even in this plan? This plan was meant to hurt him."I said, confused about the fact Minhui joined forces with Junho.

"I lied to her. You see, the stereotype is true after all. Bae Minhui is a good example of a brainless beauty. I lied to her that we are after Kim Taeyeon only and that Byun Baekhyun will be hers if the plan succeeds."Junho said.

"You do know that both girls are going to get hurt in the end right?"

"And the one to be blamed is Byun Baekhyun."Junho said, smirking at me.

"You know what?"I stood up from my seat. "I am out. This plan is getting out of control. I quit."I said.

"No one quits the gang."Junho said.

"This plan is getting worse. It's the same as killing people."I said. The boys around Junho looked at each other and started to worry.

"And if we don't stop the plan now. We are going to go to jail since we are all involved in this."I continued, trying to make the matter sound worse than they thought. The boys looked at Junho and one of them said, "Junho hyung, maybe Jiyong hyung is right. We should stop."

"Nonsense. Kwon Jiyong. DON'T BRING THE WHOLE GANG DOWN BECAUSE OF YOUR PETTY FEELINGS! GET OUT OF THE GANG! WE DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE!"Junho raised his voice, clearly furious about how I influence the members in our gang.

I nodded and decided to leave the room quietly.

Now I am completely free. I am not his friend anymore.

But one thing still concerns me. Bae Minhui is more dangerous than I thought. She did it once, there is no doubt that she will try to get rid of Taeyeon again.

-

Taeyeon's POV

"Have you studied for History yet?Our first paper is two weeks away."I said as I handed Baekhyun back his helmet.

"Nope. You know that I hate history."he said as he got off his bike and grabbed his bag.

"Aish...let's study that subject together then. Since I am your tutor."I said.

"Okay, you come over to my house after school then."he said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I smiled and we walked together into the school's entrance. I am still not sure what our relationship is, but sometimes I found myself acting like a jealous girlfriend everytime a girl flirts with him.

Baekhyun and I had a lot of skinship, which makes us look like a couple already. A lot of students had already misunderstood our relationship, but that is just how we interact, I guess.

"I am going to go and meet the boys. Go ahead to class first."he turned to me and said. I nodded and continued going to class.

"So are you two in a relationship now?"Tiffany asked as she came to my side, accompanying me to class.

"What? No."I said, laughing myself.

"Then explain all the hugging and touching going on between you two. Are you trying to make me jealous about your relationship?"Jessica put an arm on my shoulder, walking beside my other side.

"You two sure don't have any other things else to ask?"

"No. The only thing that we are curious about is your love life."Tiffany said and high-fives Jessica behind my back. I shook my head slightly at their nosiness and quickened my walking pace. Soon, I was ahead of them and they are trying to catch up with me by speedwalking too.

"Try and catch up you two slow pokes."I looked back at them and teased.

"Watch out!"someone shouted and pushed me to the ground. My butt landed on the ground first, so I winced and opened my eyes to see who just pushed me.

It was Jiyong.

Woah, we have never had a single conversation ever since we came back from the school trip. But that is not important now, what did he want me to watch out of?

"Are you okay?"he asked, looking at me, the both of us are still on the ground.

"Yeah..."I answered and tried getting up. He stood up and reached out his hand to pull me up.

"Thanks."I said, brushing the dust away from the back of my skirt. I looked at the floor and saw a broken flower pot. It must have fall from the sky. I looked up and saw no one. Was this an accident?

"Pay attention to where you are going next time."Jiyong said and left before I can thank him. I frowned and crouched down beside the flower pot. It looked like it fell from a really high level. The pot was smashed into pieces, even the plant was squished.

"Eh."I noticed a small note between the broken pieces.

[ You better watch out Kim Taeyeon. I did it twice, I can do it again. Stay away from Byun Baekhyun if you don't want to lose your life. ]

I frozed as I stared at the message.

Is this from the same girl again?

I could have died if Jiyong didn't push me out of the way.

This isn't an accident like last time.

This girl is really serious about getting rid of me.

"Taeyeon-a!Are you okay?"I heard Tiffany and Jessica behind me. I shoved the note into my back pocket and stood up.

"Yeah. I am okay."I said.

"Omo, you are so unlucky. You could have gotten hurt."Tiffany said.

"Yeah, let's...go to class."I said, avoiding eye contact because I don't want them to see through my worries.

"Imagine if that flower pot came down and aimed for your head, you might not be able to take the final exam."Jessica said.

Tiffany and Jessica kept going on and on about that flower pot.

But all I can think about now is, what should I do to stop risking my life?

-

A/N: Hey guys! Good news!

I have designed a website about my baekyeon fanfics.

I will sometimes post there about my progress and we can be friends there!

Go an subscribe to get updated!

http://hannahwee1998.wixsite.com/hannahwyq