What?!

"Chloe what on earth are you freakin doing!" Adrien said embarrassed.

"What are you doing? I am Chloe!" Marinette said bratty.

What's wrong with me?! This is Adrien, oh I am so bratty... you know what I'll just go to my next class and pretend I don't exist.

"I mean, I am so sorry I was practicing if a snake bite you on your lips, it can happen." (A&A reference.)

Adrien looked puzzled, but like extremely puzzled, like when you try to make a 4.000 piece puzzle without a reference picture of how you can do it and there is only one little adorable cat in the middle and the rest is white.

"Hey guys, so let's just get back to normal, go to class." Adrien yelled. "Oh and Chloe, I am sorry but, I like someone else."

WHAT! Who was Adrien talking about! Who is that other girl, huh!?

Alya sat down next to Lila on class, she was shocked as everyone. It was like her best friend was transforming into a mean girl, but that wasn't posible, it's the dorky and friendly Marinette we are talking about! Lila looked at Alya with a kind smile.

"Don't worry Ally!"

"Alya."

"Alya, you just ignore that mean girl, we are friends now and no one can't stop us!" Lila said cracking up into a maniac laughter that make Alya move like fifty centimetres away from her.

Chloe entered to the class and realised every seat was taken. She went to the corner of the class just like Marinette.

Suddeny the hippie teacher entered to the class.

"Hello class I am Miss  Donateura Hérisson your substitute Latin teacher. As you must now Mr., wait what are you two doing there?!" Miss Hérissonz said.

"There is no where to sit" Marinette said.

"And no one that wants to seat with us." Chloe said in an ironic tone.

"NONSENSE!" Everyone jumped off their seats. "I mean nonsense. Raise your hand who don't want to seat with this two girls."

They were surprised every one raised their hand, luckily Adrien wasn't in that class, or it would have been like the worst soap opera ever.

"Wait I recognise you! Not on that hideous outfits but I do." The teacher said.

Suddenly all the class froze, like literally.

"Who is Marinette?"
Marinette raised Chloe's hand.
"So you are on Chloe's body?"

"It seems so, for the last two days."

"Excuse me!" Chloe screamed. "But aren't they hearing us?"

"No they are froze in time, an you will too." Miss Hérisson said.

"What!" She yelled as she froze.

"You are Ladybug, aren't you?"

"Yes. Are you a miraculous too?" She said surprised.

"No I am not a holder, I am something similar. I have the mission to protect holders and sometimes have some fun with my tea."

"Your tea?"

"Yes it can switch minds, its call Ladoinium."

I read on the internet that it will pass by tomorrow is it true?"

"Well yes and no. You got three chances. You've got one every year."

"Every year!"

"If by tomorrow T midnight you have done a nice gesture for Chloe and she does one for you, you will switch again."

"Well then I guess I am stuck here forever."

"3,2,1." Miss Hérisson said. Everyone was unfrozen.

"So class take you Latin texts..."