The Sprayer

"Ahh... Chloe? Do you mind giving me Marinette's earnings?"Tikki said nervous.

"Ah, NO!"

"But why?"

"This are the only thing that makes the whole outfit match."

"Well then Chat Noir is going to save Paris himself." Tikki whispered to herself.

Marinette was sitting in the park when she saw this giant perfume guy appeared."

"I am the Sprayer!"
Then he sprayed from the perfume bottle on his head to a man. He immediately felt asleep and a mini pink tornado of smell and flowers caged him.

"Oh no!" Marinette yelled. "Tikki...!"

She started to enter in panic.
"Oh no! Oh no! What am I supposed to do now?! Chloe can't fight against this... perfume dude, and Chat Noir is no where to be seen.

But she was relief when he appeared on top of a lamppost. However; he looked disappointed.

After the Sprayer was captured he couldn't take his akuma.

"Ladybug where are you?..."

But Ladybug of course was not coming. Chloe isn't the capable to kill a fly.

Marinette couldn't help it, she went to her house and enter from the roof."

When she finally got to her room she saw Chloe in her bed.

"Oh, hi!" Chloe said innocently.

"Give me the earrings!"

"Nah." Chloe said while she was shaking her hand to dry the nail polish. "I seriously can't believe how you can despise your cuticles like this."

"Give me the earrings please!"

"Ahj, alright!"

"Thank you."

When Marinette arrived Chat Noir was waiting for her.

"Ladybug!"

"Yeah whatever!"

"Is there something wrong?" Chat asked.

"Yep everything!"

"Is there something I can do?"

"No, i am exhausted let's finish with this fast."

After she free the butterfly she sat down tired.

"This is weird, you are never late and you never get tired so fast. What happened?"

Well is probably because Chloe has never done any athletic thing in her life and even walking is tiring. Plus the hills.

"It's nothing I have just not slept in days, you know, homework."

"Hum, okay? New hairstyle?"

"Don't even ask!"

When she left the park and went to Chloe's house she tarted getting ready for the night.

"Only two more days and I can be back to myself." 

After she got ready and went to bed, she accidentally threw one of the earrings to the floor. When she looked under the bed she founded a book. It was Chloe's diary.

"I can't open this! But if it felt and I had to pick it up and see who is from and... NO! I can't believe I just said that. I am acting like Chloe, well technically I am Chloe so it is my diary after all.

When Marinette started to read it she discovered that almost every page talked about her, well how ugly her outfits where, but still about her!

"I think is time to give Chloe back the favor."

What's up Jedis!? Hum the sky? Yeah whatever. Hope you like the new chapter. And yes I am making Chloe more nice if Marinette is going to be more mean, but those are just insignificant spoilers. Now, let's get to the point, HAVE YOU SEEN ROUGE ONE! I MEAN O HAVEN'T BUT OMGOSHH!
Stay koalastic!
Paloma 🐨