The Vainilla Cupcake

"You!" Chloe screamed.

"Wow! Did Marinette just yelled at Chloe?! Fight!" Nino said but stopped when Alya look at him with a kill look. "I mean... Are you ok? You guys just crash each other!"

Chloe was so mad, she jumped to Marinette and started shouting.

"Give back my body and my life!!! What did you do with my beautiful hair! And that colours don't match my cutis!"

"Calm down! I read in Internet the effect will pass on Friday!" Marinette say silently because everybody was taking pictures and videos about the... Em... Discussion?

"But we are in Wednesday! You mean I have to spend three days like you!!!"

"Shhh!"

Suddenly the blonde, handsome and Vanilla cupcake of Adrien entered to the hallway.

"What's going on? Oh! Are you guys ok?"

"Yeah we just tripped! Isn't that right Marinet- I mean Chloe?" Chloe said with a devil look.

"Chloe do you feel alright? You are blushing a lot." Adrien said.

"Uh, y-yeah! Alright!"

"She is just nervous you know!" Chloe said.

"Why?"

"You know!... the... play?"

"Whatever, Marinette can I speak to you for one second?" Adrien said.

"Yeah sure!" Marinette said standing up.

"Hum, Chloe I was speaking to Marinette!"

"Oh yeah... right."

Chloe stand up and went outside with Adrien.

"So, I have been trying to ask you something."

Chloe turned red, she knew Adrien was going to ask her out, or well, Marinette out. But she couldn't allow it.

"Never!" She screamed.

"Chill out! I was gonna ask you if you could do my homework! I don't feel so good, and then I have a photo shoot to go so..."

"Hum, I am sorry but in a million years I will risk my shopping time to do your homework!"

"But Marinette, you always..."

"Shhh! I am late."

After a long school day, the girls went to talk to the park.

"I can't believe you got me in trouble! Why did you went to talk to Adrien!"

"Cause I wanted to ruin your love life, but anyway, MY Adrinsky ask you to make his homework! What a jerk!"

"Bu, but! I can't believe you said no! We both had a deal!"

"What deal?"

"I would make his homework when he wanted to and he will talk to his photographers if he could model some of my scarfs!"

"Oh... I am not sorry anyway." Chloe said and leave Marinette shocked.

After Chloe got to Marinette's house she laid on the bed.

"Ew! Why is this bed so uncomfortable!"

"Did you give Marinette the message?" Tikki said when she heard Chloe screaming.
"What message?"

"Of the tea! And the cure!"

"Ah yeah... no I didn't!"

"Bbbbut..."

"Why is there so much noise!"

"Oh no! A monster! Fast put on your sui...!"

"My what?"

Hello! Such a long time! Well, hope you like it! I think I will write once a week, so stay tuned for next Thursday. Stay koalastic!
-Paloma 🐨