But between this- I do not miss this- Veronica and Kendall having a heated staring contest.

***

I open the terrace door- Ace is standing there, his hands stuffed in his tux's pockets and looking at the sky.

"Hey," I murmur and stand beside him. 

"Hey back," he murmurs and smiles excellently at me. With his hair dishevelled yet  sexy somehow and deep eyes staring at me, he makes me go crazy. This should be banned.

"You look beautiful, Kathy," Ace compliments me and places a hand on my back.

"Thanks and I know," I tell him, mimicking his usual behaviour. "And don't you look-"

"Handsome? I know," he interrupts me cockily but the smile on his face tells me he is joking.

"Fat, fat is the word I was looking for," I chuckle at his confused face.

"So what are you doing here?" I ask him, placing my hand on his arm and leaning onto him.

"I don't wanna go there," he whined.

"Really?" I mutter sarcastically.

"Okay, I don't wanna dance there with Kendall. So we are going to dance here..." he smiles at me again.

"Aren't you full of smiles today," I mutter and take a look around. The simple terrace is now furnished with small lights on the plants and walls with the music of water flowing in the mini-pond filling the air.

"So, may I have this dance," I see Ace stretching his hand towards me.

"You are so corny," I joke.

"Only for you, baby," he chuckles and I slide my hand into his.

We sway slightly. "Ace...there is no music..." I whisper halfheartedly, this situation is too idealistic to complain.

"Yeah..." he whispers back, as though deep in thought. He then thoughtfully started humming 'Amnesia' by 5sos. (if you want, play this song while reading further...I didn't though...so the timings wouldn't be coordinated) 

  I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted
I thought about our last kiss, how it felt the way you tasted  

Taking a break here, he kissed me gently. W.O.W It's been long since he has kissed me and sure as hell it feels good.

Continuing humming, he gives me a small twirl and lifts me in the air. 

"Ace!" I cry and laugh at the same time. 

  I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face  

He stares at me, gravely but a ghost of smile still prevalent on his face. I take a deep breath in and join him, but this time- I sing softly. This is the moment I would never live again, so I am trying to make the most of it, now.

  And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia  

Twirling me again, I giggle quietly and then continue singing. But there is something ringing at the back of my head, waiting to be out.

  And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape  

I need to tell him that I love him, he needs to know. I don't care whether he loves me back or not, he just needs to know them. Ace started singing too, ever so softly. My heart elated at this gesture of his.

  'Cause I'm not fine at all  

We both finish, stretching the last note. I look down at our feet aligned together, I need to tell him this. If not now then never...

He wipes the tears that I hadn't realised had pooled in my eyes.

"Ace," I whisper and bury my face in his hands.

"Yeah?" he asks, breathless.

I take a deep breath in and bury all my last minute hesitations. If he doesn't accept this then so be it, I cannot lie about this, not now. 

"I love you," I whisper, preparing myself for his reply. Thousands of memories come rushing back to me but I block them. I don't look at him. I know he would not say it back but there is still a tiny flicker of hope burning inside of me. Then I hear his whisper, too low but enough to make the whole world hear.

"I love you too,"

He is my world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND HERE WE HAVE THE WORDS!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!?!?!?

COMMENT UR VIEWS ON THE CHAPTERS AND IN VOTES!