CHAPTER XVIII

KATHERINE EVY JONES

"Hey Cassandra," I mumble shyly and nervously tuck a stray strand behind my ear. She grins widely at me and then opens her arms for a hug.

I again timidly, walk towards her and then embrace her. She sighs contently and whispers in my ear, "Oh, I missed you so much darling,"

I blush and step back. Then she turns towards Ace. "You giving me my hug or not?" she demands playfully from him.

He grins at her and hugs her. Ace gets the huge dimpled smile from his mother, whom I met five years ago. His father though, I had never ever met. 

Then she excitedly steps back and then looks around us, "Where is he? Where is he?" 

She looks at me and then at Ace. I call out for my child, "Kyle! Come here, honey!"

Kyle suddenly appears at the door step, beaming. Then running in my arms, he muttered, "Mom! There are like ten different variety of flowers here, even the Juliet Rose! It costs like 15.8 million dollars..."

Cassandra smiles at Ace. I turn towards her and then say, "Cassandra this is Kyle," I hesitate and glance at Ace, continuing, "Our son,"

I heard Ace's sharp intake of breath. He moved forward and said, "Yes mother, he's Kyle..."he looks at me, adoringly, "Our child,"

Ace's mom looks at us, her mind working all sorts of theories. Then she looks at Kyle and murmurs, "Hey, sweet child,"

Kyle though a shy child, muttered, "Hello,"

I slightly push Kyle forward, murmuring, "This is daddy's mom, Kyle,"

"That makes you my grand ma," he says, "How come I have never met you?"

"Trust me," she replied sadly, "That question has been nagging me, since you were born,"

Ace rubs the back of his neck and opens his mouth to say something, but a man's voice bet him to it, "Who do we have here?"

I look at the source of the voice. A man, probably in his fifties, is walking down the stair case with a newspaper in his hand. Cassandra sneakily, took Kyle away from there and all who was left was us.

The man, I presume Ace's dad, stood in front of us and stated, "Finally, my son has brought someone who hasn't appeared everyday fucking day in the magazine cover... That too half naked,"

He threw a magazine on the floor. I glanced at it, there stood a model with bed sheets draped around her sex and breasts...extremely loosely. I quickly averted my look and looked at the ongoing conversation. 

"DAD!" Ace whined and frowned at his father. I stood there awkwardly, waiting to be introduced.

Ace's dad turned towards me and asked, "And who might you be, young woman?"

Jeez, formal much.

Ace stepped in between us and laughed shakily, then replied, "Dad, this is Katherine Jones," then turning towards me, "Kathy, this is my dad Richard Kingman," 

I murmured with reverence, "Hello, Mr. Kingman, it's extremely nice to meet you,"

Richard nodded stiffly at me and then... scrutinised me with dark and grave eyes. I squirmed under his search until his face finally broke into a wide smile and he laughed, "Come on, Katherine! Who so freaking formal?"

I looked at Ace, who was quietly shaking his head with a small smirk plastered on his face, whereas Richard just looked on to me, with his hands open. I nervously stepped into his embrace and hugged him. He hugged me back, tightly and then laughed again, "So this is the mother to the heir of my throne?"

I nodded quietly. "Dad, she's had a long ride...Can we talk tomorrow?" Ace asked.

"And my grandson?" he asked, confused.

"With mom," he replied as his dad left us to ourselves. 

He turned towards me, his eyes were a shade darker. Then he whispered in a husky voice, "Now where were we?"

"Errr... what?" I ask him nervously, unknowingly backing up from him.

He moves towards me with a predatory  stance and I back away, equally. Until, I am backed up against the wall. Ace is all over me, his body pressing into mine. I gasped as I felt something poking in my thigh. 

"That's what you do to me," he whispered and kept his forearms to the side of my head.

He again leaned on me, more. I looked into his bright eyes. They were grave yet luminescent, saying a thousand words. 

"Ace, this isn't right," I squirmed, trying to get out of here. But he had completely trapped me, there was no escape and I am hating this.

Come on, everyone knows you are loving it.

Para para para. Cue the McDonald theme.

He moved his fingers to my stomach. Then gently, he moved them up, from my stomach to between my breasts, around my neck and to my face. His slender fingers stroking my cheekbones, tenderly.

"Ace," I complained again, though halfheartedly.

"Shhh..." he placed his fingers on my mouth. I quietened down. 

"I just want to..." he whispered again, huskily. Then his face neared mine, it was so close. His lips were almost upon mine. Then leaning again, his lips brushed mine so very slightly but they sent ripples of pleasure through out my body, to my utter disappointment. After all this time, I cannot resist this man. I truly lack self control.

His lips-

"You two are having a very good time, we notice," Richard's smug voice, I heard. 

Quickly pushing back with all the strength I had, I wiped the imaginary dust off my jeans. I was so embarrassed that I couldn't look into his parent's eyes. Though Kyle's eyes met mine. He was smiling slightly.

I sighed and vowed this would never happen again.

"I guess we were," Ace answered, smirking.

Oh God! How the fucking hell am I gonna survive these days with this guy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOWDY LIKING THIS CHAPTER!

LEMME BE KNOWING IN YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES!

AMEN.