Chapter sixteen

'It could happen at any moment...'I stared through window thinking.'Why hasn't he come yet?I shouldn't get my hopes up...it's my fault he won't come..but..'I looked at my nurse,who was bringing me food,and said,"Could you get me a pen and some paper?"She nodded,put my food on the bedside table,and left.'I-'My thought was cut off by my nurse,who was giving me a pen and done paper.

Levi's POV

'Should I visit her?She still has a few days left...'I looked at Angelica."Angelica,what did you say to (Y/N)?"

"I told her we were married.I didn't think she would take it seriously.And besides,she saw you pinning me on the ground and kissing me."she replied.

"I was drunk!"

"How would she have known that?"

"I don't know!"I yelled.Angelica sighed and said,"Anyways,you and I were promised to each other by our parents so......oh yeah!Levi I heard (Y/N)-"

"I gotta go!"I ran out the house and drove to the hospital.'(Y/N),I'm sorry..I have to tell you the truth before you die.'I parked my car in front of the hospital and ran inside and into (Y/N)'s room."No..I-I was too late.."I fell on my knees.'She's gone..'I stood up and walked to (Y/N)'s lifeless body.I held her cold hand."I'm sorry,(Y/N)..I'm sorry I never came to see you.."Just then,a nurse tapped my shoulder.I turned around and said,coldly,"What?!"She handed me a folded piece of paper.On it it read,'To Levi'I unfolded it and read it.

Dear Levi,
By the time your reading this,I should have already departed from this cruel world.I just wanted to say,Thank you for helping me and I'll always remember you.Even in death.I also wanted to say I've always loved you.I loved you ever since you helped me.Again,I'm sorry for causing you grief.I don't want you to be sad after I leave,instead I want you to remember me and live your life.
Love,(Y/N)

"(Y/N)....I love you too...You will be the only one...."