Chapter ten

Levi's POV

"Is this (Favourite Movie)?"I asked (Y/N).She nodded and gave me a thumbs up,while saying,"Yup!Can we watch it tonight!"I nodded.(Y/N) stretched her arms and said,"I feel exhausted...can I go to bed?Wake me up at about.."She looked the clock and said,"5:00pm!"She,then,walked to her room.'What should I do in the meantime?'I looked around and saw it was really,I mean really,dirty."I guess I'll clean."I smirked and got to work.

~Time skip by three hours brought to you by a rainbow~

I looked at the clock and saw it was 3:00pm."I still have 2 hours left."I looked around,once again,and saw it was spotless.'And that is the power of cleaning.Well,since I have nothing else to do I should start making dinner.'I started making dinner,when I heard the phone ring.I answered it and said,"Hello?"

"Hi,this is Dr Armin.I was one the team which helped (Y/N)."

"Okay...go on."

"Well,me and my colleagues found out that,because of the sudden changes of the body,(Y/N)'s life has shortened by 9 years and she will be sleepy most of the time.So,I suggest you keep a close eye on her for a few months.That's all we wanted to tell you.Goodbye."

"Goodbye.."And I hung up the phone.I looked at (Y/N)'s room and sighed while saying,"You are one hell of a brat."I continued my cooking.After I finished,I looked at the clock and it read,'3:57' "I should wake her up now."I walked to (Y/N)'s door and knocked on it."(Y/N)!It's time to get up!"I heard a quiet mumble and some crashes.

(Y/N)'s POV

I heard Levi say,"(Y/N)!It's time to get up!"

"I don't wanna get up..."I mumbled,but got up anyway.I tried walking to the door but I fell over something and hit my head on the floor.I tried getting up,but I accidentally put my hand on my open drawer and it fell on my elbow.

I finally got out of my room.Luckily,my bruises weren't noticeable."(Y/N),are you okay?I heard crashes and-"

"I'm fine!I'm just really hungry."I interrupted.He nodded and took me to the food.We ate and talked for a while."So,Levi,why do you do?As a job of course."Levi looked at me and said,"I work as a lawyer...You should know that by now.."I looked at my food and softly said,"I didn't have anything to take about.Anyways,I have a few friends I want to see before we watch the movie."

"How about we see your friends today,and watch the movie tomorrow."I nodded and finished eating.I washed the dishes and went into my room.'It's been a while since I last saw Mikasa,Eren,Armin,Connie and Sasha....I wonder how their doing.'I looked at my bed and fell on it."I miss you guys."I felt a tear fall from my eyes.I started to cry.After a while,I fell asleep.

(A/N)

The weekend is here!I can write more!
Hope you are enjoying this! :3