Chapter eleven

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up to the sound of crashing."Huh?"I got up and opened the door.My (H/C) hair was still messy but I didn't care.I walked to the sound of the crash,and saw Levi and a broken,"Toaster?"He looked at me in surprise and said,"Sorry.I was just making some toast when I dropped the toaster.."I sighed and said,"Why would you carry the toaster?"He looked back at the toaster,which was on the floor,and said,"I don't know."I sighed and helped Levi clean up.

After cleaning,I took a shower and got dressed.I wore a (F/C) shirt that read 'I ❤️ Attack on Titan' and some jeans."Today is the day."I walked to Levi,who was sitting on the table eating,and asked,"Levi?Ca-Can you and me visit my old friends?"He looked at me and signalled me to sit down."I don't see why not.Do you know where they live?"I nodded and started eating.

~Time Skip brought to you by the words of this story~

Me and Levi were in a car driving to see my friends.I was at the back and Levi was in the driver's seat."What time is it?"I asked myself checking my phone."It's 2:45?"I looked out the window and saw people and buildings.'What if they don't recognise me?'I shook my head and continued to look out the window.After a few minutes,we arrived at Sasha and Connie's house.Levi let me out the car,but he stayed inside."You go on ahead.Just call me and I'll come get you."I nodded,and he drove away.I looked at the house in front of me and walked to the door.I knocked on it and a girl with a ponytail answered."Who are you?"She asked."It's (Y/N).(Y/N) (L/N)."I said.Her eyes widened and she hugged me with tears in her eyes."(Y/N)!I MISSED YOU!WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE PAST THREE YEARS!"I looked her and hugged her back saying,"I've missed you,too,Sasha."Then a boy came out the house and saw me."(Y/N)!How have you been?"He asked."I've been great!"I replied.He looked at me in disbelieve and said,"(Y/N) it's all over the news.You were turned into a cat,by your crazy sister,and just a few days ago you were turned into human again."I stared and him,when Sasha said,"Connie,that was the past!Anyways,(Y/N),do you wanna see Eren,Mikasa and Armin?"I nodded and Sasha dragged me to a house a few blocks away from their house.

Sasha knocked the door and a familiar face opened it."MIKASA!"Mikasa saw me and tears fell from her eyes."(Y-Y/N)!"He got down on her knees and hugged me.(You were dragged by Sasha so you were on the ground!)I hugged her back,when I felt a bit dizzy.The next thing I knew,everything was black.

~Time skipped over a rock~

I woke up in a bed."Where am I?"I asked to no one in particular."Your in the guest bedroom in Sasha's house."replied a familiar voice."Armin?"I said.I sat up and saw Armin and Sasha in the room."I'm glad your awake.We were worried."Sasha said.I got up from the bed and walked to Sasha,giving her a hug."What's wrong,(Y/N)?"She asked.I continued to hug her for a few seconds when she made me let go.Sasha sighed and said,"Mikasa made some lunch for everyone,you should come and eat."I nodded and followed her to the others.I spent the whole day with my friends.At 8:00 I texted Levi saying,'Levi.Where are you?'While I was texting,Sasha saw the texts and wisphered,"Is that your boyfriend?"I blushed at what she said and pushed her back,saying,"No!Levi isn't my boyfriend!He's Hanji's!"I struggled saying the last sentence,because saying it felt like someone stabbed my heart.'Why does my heart hurt?'Sasha grinned at me and said,"I wanna meet this 'Levi' person."I shook my head and said,"No!Your not gonna meet him!"

"Why?I just wanna know him!"

"No!"Just then,Eren came and said,"(Y/N),Sasha?What are you guys arguing about?"Sasha looked at Eren and said,"(Y/N) won't let me meet her boyfriend!"

"Boyfriend?!"Eren said.Everyone heard him and looked at us."(Y/N) has a boyfriend?"Mikasa said.Sasha nodded."I wanna meet him!"Armin said.I sighed and said,"You can meet him,but he is NOT my boyfriend."

"Sure"Sasha said.I looked at her annoyed and sighed.After a few minutes,I heard a knock at the door.I answered the door and saw Levi."Hey,Brat.You told me to come so I came as fast as I could."I looked at his car and said,"You weren't very fast though."

"I didn't really try to be fast."He said smirking.Just then Sasha grabbed my shoulders and said,"Your boyfriend's cute!"I looked at Sasha and so did Levi."Is this one of your friends?"I nodded and introduced Levi to everyone.After the introductions,me and Levi left."Why do they think we're dating?"Levi asked.I blushed at this and said,"I don't know...."We arrived back at Levi's home and I sat on the couch."Levi.I was knocked out today...I don't know why.I just felt really dizzy,then I was knocked out.Does it have anything to do with the....you know..."Levi sat next to me and nodded."I'm sorry."He said.I tilted my head to the side a bit and said,"Why are you apologising?Your the one that turned my human again!"He looked at me and hugged me tightly.I felt my face turn red."L-L-Levi?"He hugged me tighter."I'm sorry.."He let me go and walked to his room.'Levi?' I thought.I walked back to my room,but I had trouble sleeping.I couldn't stop thinking about what Levi said.'I'm sorry?'I fell asleep after a few hours.

(A/N)

OMG THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WRITTEN!

THE WORD COUNT IS: 1050! Yay! :3