Chapter thirteen

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up in my bed.'What time is it?'I looked at my clock."6 am?"I asked myself.I sighed and said,"I guess I gotta get ready for work..."I got up and got dressed.I opened the door of my room and walked into the kitchen.I saw Eren sleeping on the couch.'Why isn't he in his room?'I started making a sandwich when I heard someone say,"Morning,(Y/N)...another case?"I nodded in reply and looked at the person.It was Mikasa."So..why did you leave?"Mikasa asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"Levi..why'd you leave him?"

"I-I....."I felt my heart drop.'Its been 10 years since I last saw him...'I stopped what I was doing."(Y-Y/N),you okay?"Mikasa asked.

"I-I'm fine..I'll just go..."I left without letting Mikasa say anything.'Why'd you leave him?!It's not my fault...'I balled my fists.I got in my car and started the engine."DAMMIT MIKASA!"I felt tears roll down my eyes.'I hate you,Levi..I HATE YOU!'I started to drive to work.

I arrived at work,and walked in the building."(Y/N),are you okay?"I heard Nicole say."I could get you some water."

"I'm fine,Nicole."I continued walking into my office.On the desk,I had a sigh that said,'Miss (L/N) (Y/N)',a stapler,pens,a computer and a lot of documents.'I should start reading all of these.'I sat down on my chair and started reading the documents.After a few hours,Nicole came in and said,"(Y/N),the date of court has changed.Its now on Thursday not Tuesday."

"Thanks Nicole."And she left.'So I have two more days.'I smiled a bit.'Its great to be a lawyer...'I looked at the clock and sighed."It's time for lunch break?"I opened my office door and left the building.I went into Starbucks and ordered a cappuccino.I took out my phone and opened Instagram.I searched the name 'Angelica'.One person came up.I clicked the profile and looked at the posts.

One of them caught my attention.'Levi..'Levi and Angelica was in the picture together.They were celebrating Christmas together.'Levi..looks so..happy..he's smiling..he never smiled at me...'I looked at the other photos and most of them were with Levi.One of them made me feel like throwing my phone across the room.'Angelica and Levi were kissing...That means..he likes her..'I left Starbucks and walked to my work.I tried to pay attention to my work,but I failed.Nicole noticed this and asked me what's wrong.I couldn't hold it in.I bursts in tears and said,"Y-You remember L-Levi,right?"She nodded."W-Well I found out he's with a girl called Angelica!"I fell on the ground."It's not fair!"I screamed.Nicole bent down and gave me a hug saying,"(Y/N)...it's ok...you can cry all you want..I'll be here for you.."I continued to cry for about 5 minutes.I stopped crying and looked at Nicole in the eyes."You promise you'll be there no matter what?"She nodded."Thank you."

(A/N) note

I know this chapter is short.
And I know your confused."Who's Angelica?!Who's Nicole?!What happened?!How old am I now?!"Is probably what your thinking..well I'll answer all those questions now! :3

Who's Angelica?
She will be introduced in the next few chapters.

Who's Nicole?
She's a OC created by one of my friends.She is your coworker.

What happened?
This will be explained later.

How old am I now?
You are now 29 years old and you are a lawyer.(Same as Levi's occupation..😏)