Saviour

Simons POV

"Yes!" She screams as a waterfall of tears come streaming down her face.

Realizing what she had said I shoot off the ground. My face was filled with tears, as I place the ring, the same beautiful ring she had fallen in love with in that store earlier, onto her finger. 

I pick her up off the ground and her lips instantly lock with mine. 

I kiss her more passionately than ever realizing everything that just happened.

"Mum, Dad!" I hear our kids scream, right on cue, from the other side of the beach.

I put Adele back down as we see the kids running towards us.

"Wha- kids?" Adele excitedly screams confusingly looking at me.

She locks eyes with me and whispers "Simon Christopher Konecki, you don't even know how much I love you for this." She passionately kisses me one more time before she runs towards the kids with tears streaming down all their faces.

"Mum we missed you so much!" Anika yells runs up to Adele and hugs her really tight. Adele tightly hugs her back as Angelo and Ashlyn run up to me and hug me.

"Mummy it feels like we haven't seen you in fiveever. That's way more than forever!" Angelo says running over to Adele. She laughs, wrapping her arms tightly around him and kissing his head.

"Wh- What are you guys doing here?" Adele asks her face filled with tears of happiness.

"It was all part of Daddy's plan," Angelo says with a smile.

"Oh, Simon." Adele dreamily looks at me her eyes bright with happiness.

"I can't believe I'm admitting this but, I missed you too Mum," Ashlyn says with tears in her eyes as she runs up to Adele and hugs her too.

"You don't know how happy I am to see all of you guys again. I really missed you guys so much." She says wiping the tears from her eyes.

I watch as Adele and the kids share another hug all talking about how much they missed her.

The sun beautifully setting behind them was nothing compared to the look on Adele's face.

Adele looks into my eyes and runs towards me and plants another kiss on my lips as if she read my mind.

"Eww! Kissing!" Angelo shrieks and covers his eyes.

We all laugh. I missed these amazing moments with Adele and our kids so much.

"Mummy!" Angelo says tugging on Adele's dress and realizing her ring. "Your ring is so pretty!"

Ashlyn and Anika share a look with smiles on their faces. "Mum and dad are getting married!" They excitedly scream and happily dance around us.

***

Adeles POV

"I love you so much, Simon," I said resting my head on his shoulder as we sit on the sand.

"I love you more Delly," Simon whispers back to me.