First Love

Adeles POV

I enter the living room after my shower and plop down on the couch.

"Hey, Mummy guess what? We are watching frozen!" Angelo excitedly squeals pointing to the tv.

"Yeah for like the millionth time." Ashlyn groans.

I burst out laughing at their cuteness.

I stop all my laughter when Simon walks into the room with a bowl of popcorn in his hand which he sets onto the table and sits next to me.

I quickly stand up and make my way to the other side of the couch.

"Wait you always sit with me why are you going there?" Simon whines, tugging on my robe.

"Because I'm mad at you," I say turning my face away from him.

"Mum we are sorry for the water thingy we thought it would be a funny prank to pull on your before," Anika pauses,"before you go to Australia." She sadly finishes.

"Aww honey it's not you guys... well only for waking me up but," I pause and turn and glare at Simon, "the only one making me angry here is your father."

"Babe I'm sorry for pushing you into that pool, it was part of the prank." He chuckles remembering the moment and looking at Ashlyn, and Anika with a smile, "and plus you looked so cute when you got all mad at me and were threatening me. I couldn't help myself I had to push you into the pool again." He adds.

I roll my eyes and throw a piece of popcorn at him.

"Well, two can play that game," Simon says with a smirk as he runs over to me and tickles me.

"Si-" I begin unable to speak because of my laughter.

"Shh...be quiet I'm trying to watch a movie." Angelo scolds looking at Simon and I.

He sits down next to me and wraps his arm around me.

"I'm sorry for pushing you in the water, but you got to admit it was funny, and plus you looked super hot when you were mad at me." He whispers in my ear and kisses my lips.

Angelo comes over and sits on my lap, and Ashlyn and Anika sit on either side of me and Simon.

I feel Anika rest her head against my shoulder and Angelo's head keeps falling then bolting up trying to keep awake.

I hold him closer playing with his hair, he then quickly falls peacefully asleep in my arms.

Simon and I share a glance.

What more could I ask for I have the all the people I care most about right around me.

***

Simons POV

The raindrops hit the car windows, rolling down slowly.

The only sound in the air is the roaring of the thunder, then a flash of lightning takes over the view.

I look back and see all of my children sadly staring out the window.