Rika's apartment

Stepping back my traces, I stared at 707, who was still shocked. But after a while he straightened up, adjusted his glasses, smirked and even had a little spark in his eyes. They shined as if they were full of ideas and questions.

Hehe..... 707 whispered under his breath. "?" I was wondering what he was up to. "You know MC, I could always expose you and tell everyone one your secret. But of course I wouldn't do that". 707 implied. "Although...."

"You must answer me these questions." 707 added. I started to get nervous and had a feeling I would be staying here for a while.

"U-uh, please come inside....." I said as I lead him to The small apartment room. He looked around and stared at every single corner and crevice of the room. Then he paused for a moment, and I heard a "Rika" under his breath. I suppose the room was reminding him of Rika.

"Can I....look around for a moment?" 707 asked. "Sure?" Maybe he wants to check on the cameras or something. "Hey, MC.." 707 randomly blurted out. "Why didn't you run away?". "What do you mean......?" I asked confused.

"Hmmmm!" 707 randomly blurted out again. "I guess this is the starting of my questions!" For some reason he seemed exited to be asking these questions. As if he just wants to dig through all of my information. He is hacker after all.

"Okay, so answer me, why didn't you just run away?" 707 questioned. "What"? I still wonder what he meant by that. "Well, you know....you could have ran away anytime, leave this apartment, leave us." 707 explained to me.

"But I wonder, why didn't you?" While 707 said this, he did not take his eyes off mine. I hesitated a bit. It took me a while to answer him but I finally did. "I chose not to run away, because I felt the R.F.A  was in need, I want to help and be useful". I stated proudly.

I stared at the ground. "All my life I have never been useful. I was glad to be help to the R.F.A. I wanted to keep them happy and be useful for them. So I didn't want to reveal that I was a guy to ruin their happiness."

707 seemed surprised by my answer, then he smiled, and sighed in relief. "Well MC, I think that's the only question I'll ask you". Hmm, I thought he was going to ask more questions, but I guess not.

707 turned to me and said he would try to keep it a secret as much as he can. As he was walking out the door it's seems he had something clutched in his hand. "Oh ya! MC, I have something to tell you." 707 said loudly. "Uh what is it?" I asked

"Oh, I'm just reminding you....that.....well.................you only still have a towel on Lololol.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
Hi! Isn't that the best way to end a chapter? Yeah? No? Ok, I'm sorry I haven't updated a chapter in 5 days. I have been "busy" with legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild. I'll probably add a bonus chapter soon. Well bai~ tutsensei_707