You're a guy?!?

That night I couldn't sleep at all. The thoughts of gathering guests has disappeared from my mind. All that I could think was, 707 coming to the apartment in the morning.

What the heck am I going to do?!? And he hasn't even told me what he was coming for.... as expected of 707.  Should I just hide? Or what? To relive stress I played some Video games for the rest of the night.

🌙🌙⭐️⭐️☁️☁️⛅️⛅️🌤🌤🌤☀️☀️☀️☀️

Ugh.....I slopped down the couch. Slowly walking towards the kitchen....Wait is it morning already? Don't tell me I fell asleep while playing video games at night;;. I slouched to grab the cereal and milk. While pouring the milk, I came to thought and finally remembered, that 707 is coming today! I just realized I was exited for a moment there....

W-wait it's morning, so should he be coming soon? Oh my god! I ran to the restroom nearly tripping and looking like an idiot. What the heck is a bar of soap doing here? I threw the bar of soap out the door and hopped in to the shower faster than 707 when he trolls.

Meanwhile scrubbing and brushing my teeth at the same time I heard a knock on the door.. a sort of odd knock going in some sort of pattern. That might be 707! I didn't pay attention that I was still naked and ran out to open the door.

707 smiled. "Hey MC!". Then he took a closer look at me.. and looked at myself.... my face turned red and I could feel myself tearing up and my ears were burning... I was still naked!!! 707 stared at me with a blank stare.

"Ah, sorry sir I got the wrong room", 707 said seeming surprised. (Since he just walked in on a naked man like that). Still blushing I went to quickly grab a towel. "I'll be leaving now......" said 707 as he slowly walked out of the door being fazed from what he had just witnessed.

W-wait!! I yelled running after him. He turned around to see what I wanted. Ya? 707 asked. "Well You see 707..... I'm MC!" 707 gave me a odd stare, a long awkward silence roamed around us.

After what had seen for like an hour of blankly staring at each other, 707 finally said something. "But y-you're a guy.....". "Yes I am" I said trying to hold my embarrassment back. "I'm MC and I'm also a guy"...... I admitted. Holy crap! 707 Beamed, which had me a little surprised.

"So you where a guy this whole time?!?" 707 cried out adjusting his glasses to the figure.  Gahh!! Why didn't you tell me?!? I backed up a bit clutching on to my towel. .......

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
Hi there its your author....again, I think I will either update chapters every few days or something, I don't know, just depends. Also I know this chapter was a bit awkward XD haha. But don't worry....it'll just get more awkward! ~ Tutsensei_707