Sonamy:

Amy Pov:
I was walking home till suddenly someone pushed me and they covered my eyes."Guess who it is?"I knew that voice!"Sonic!"You almost scared me!"Sorry Amy,let me make it up to you.Soon he smashed his lips with mine and I kissed back.We started kissing passionately until Sonic wanted entry.I opened my mouth and he explored it.

Soon he layed me on the bed.I felt his member on my thigh.He felt hard"Wow Sonic you really want it?"Soon I pushed him to ground and started grinding on his lap.He soon started kissing my neck and I moaned of pleasure.And soon he had taken off my dress.I was left there with just my undies and bra.

Sonic Pov:
I soon started kissing Amy again.I then took off her bra and undies and threw them somewhere around the room.Soon I got on top of her."You rascal!"Amy said.She then had taken off my clothes too and I was standing there naked.She looked at my huge member and and just told her to lick my fingers."Ok Sonic"Soon she licked them,and I put in inside her.She started to moan.Then I put 2 fingers in and she started moaning again.

Then she cummed all over my fingers.I took out my fingers and licked her pussy.It tasted so good.Soon I told her It wont hurt.I then put my member inside her vagina and I coupd see she was trying to hold her tears."Tell me when you are ready Amy?"O-ok Sonic"Soon we waited for 5 minutes or so I she told me start moving.I moved slowly until I heard her moan.

Amy Pov:
Soon I started moaning and I told Sonic"S-Sonic faster-Harder"I said through moans.Sonic started going faster and I yelled in pleasure.I could feel his member inside me and if felt like heaven.And he went faster.Soon I felt I was gonna climax."S-Sonic Im coming.Me too!Soon we both cummed at the same time.

Soon Sonic licked my pussy but his member was in my face.I started licking it and me and sonic were both moaning.Then I cleaned all of it.Soon I layed down and spread Sonic legs.I got my boobs and started massaging them in his member .He soon started moaning and soon he cummed again.I licked it all up.And started bobbing my head up and down.Soon I got tired and so did Sonic and we both fell to sleep.