Shadamy:

Normal pov:
Amy was chasing Sonic,Like always.Sonic finally got mad and looked directly in Amy's eyes."Amy leave me alone will ya gosh."But Sonic your my hero."She then started hugging Sonic.

Sonic pushed her roughly and she fell down to the floor."Amy Leave Me Alone!"Sonic said shouting.Amy soon noticed when she fell she started bleeding.She then had water in her eyes and got up and ran to her house.

Sonic had pushed her and made her heartbroken.But what they didn't know was Shadow was watching.Soon Shadow went to Amy's house and knocked on the door.

Soon Amy heard someone knocking and she tried to clean up her tears"Coming!"She said.Soon she opened the door and there was Shadow looking concerned."Amy I saw everything,Are you okay can I come in?"S-Sure Shadow"Soon Amy opened the door to let Shadow in.Shadow then sat down and also Amy sat down next to him.

"What did Faker do this time."Shadow said angry."Well he p-pushed me and said to just leave him alone."Oh Amy I'm sorry"Soon Shadow hugged her.Amy then looked at Shadow crimson red eyes.And Shadow was looking at her jade green eyes.Soon Shadow leaned in and also Amy.Soon they started kissing passionately.Shadow then wanted entrance.Amy allowed him and he started exploring her mouth.

Amy soon started moaning.Shadow loved that sound of what she was making.He then got turned on,and started taking off Amy shirt.Soon he took off her pants.Shadow grabbed her left boob and started touching it.

Amy soon started to moan more.Amy then pushed Shadow and she was on top.She took off his shirt and pants.Amy then saw he was just in his boxers.Soon Shadow started taking off her underwear and Amy was completely naked.Amy soon took off Shadow boxers.

She looked at his member and it was big."You like what you see."Amy then got on top and put her mouth in his member.She soon started bobbing her head up and down."A-amy im gonna cum!"Shadow soon cummed all in Amy mouth.Amy just started licking it all up.Next she grabbed her boobs and started massaging it with his member.Shadow started to moan loud.Soon he turned Amy and now he was on top.

He licked his fingers and put it inside her.Soon Amy was moaning of pleasure.Shadow then put his member in slowly.Amy grabbed the floor cause it was painful.Shadow did it slowly until he heard Amy moan."S-shadow faster faster h-harder.Soon shadow started to go faster and did it more harder.Amy started to moan real loud.Soon Shadow did it more faster."S-Shadow I'm gonna cum!"Me too Amy!"Shadow and Amy both cum at the same time.Soon Shadow started licking it all up.Soon they fell to sleep.