The Eighth Chapter

Start from the beginning

Hoseok ran past me, yelling about having a window seat and dragging Jungkook along with him. I walked up to them as he pushed Jungkook into the car. He turned around and patted me on the shoulder.

"Tae, you've got the bitch seat. I get carsick and Jungkook's in too much of a mood to be in the middle. And frankly, I'm just scared to sit next to him." I nodded and climbed in, Hoseok muttering about luck behind me. Jungkook was sat with his hood up and staring out the window. He looked at me as I got in, but snapped his eyes away as soon as we made eye contact.

'Are you okay? I'm a bit worried about you, Jungkook.' He sighed, his eyes dropping to the floor of he car.

'I'm fine. Just tired' Jungkook sat down beside me with his head turned towards the window.

"Stop staring at me. Its impolite" He said. I sighed and nodded, looking away.

"Okay, everyone! What you're about to experience might seem ridiculous and pointless," Bang yelled from the drivers seat. "They're not. They're high quality survival and defense exercises specifically chosen for each of your abilities,"
--
"Burn it down," Bang said, looking at Yoongi, who looked at the building in front of us in terror.

"What? I can't do that Bang!" Yoongi protested.

"It wasn't a question. Burn it down," Bang demanded. Before Yoongi could say anything more, he continued. "Its an old mental hospital from 1958, its useless for everyone that isn't a drug addict or in a cult. Also, doing this would be doing the town a favor,"

Yoongi looked at Bang then back at the building. 'This is so fucked up'. Suddenly there was a burnt smell and smoke coming from the front door. Seconds later, a loud crash came from inside the hospital, the windows splintered, letting the flame catch onto the dry grass outside of the building.

"So, what now?" Hoseok asked beside me. I shrug.

"Get in the car now! This place is gonna blow the fuck up," Yoongi yelled running towards the car with Jimin right behind him. The rest of us quickly followed suit.

We had only gotten into the car and started driving when we heard the roof crash. Hoseok and I looked through the rear window with huge eyes.

"Woah," We said in unison. I gained an exaggerated disgusted glare from Hoseok and rolled my eyes.

"You're horrible at hating others, aren't you?" I asked. Hoseok rolled his eyes and turned around in his seat. I sighed and turned around myself.

I heard soft snores beside me and looked to the side where Jungkook sat, seeing him woth his eyes closed and his head leaning against the window. I smiled, tipping his head down on my shoulder. His eyes opened slightly, looking up at me.
'Why?'
I shrug. 'The window doesn't look that comfortable to me'
Before nuzzling into me and closing his eyes again.
'Thank you'
I smiled.

--

Bang brought us to a forest next. Jungkook was still asleep on my shoulder, mouth parted and small snores leaving his lips every now and again. He whined when I shook him awake, muttering about being tired and tucking his face into my shoulder. I smiled again, he didn't know how cute he was, he had no idea.

"Jungkook, come on. We need to do another training exercise for one of the others, you need to be there."  He whined again before sitting up and muttering out a small 'fine'.