Part 9: taking it's toll (m)

"Come on printessa, we don't have long

"Come on printessa, we don't have long."

Pietro pulls her by the hand, speeding Eleana into a side room away from the others, sitting her down on a desk and pulling down the zipper of her suit before she can blink.

"Seeing you fight like that, so fucking hot," He growls crashing his lips on hers, his hands tugging down her bra and squeezing her breast before pinching her nipple hard, twisting it between his fingers. Eleana cries out from the pain and pleasure, arching into him when he trails open mouthed kisses along her neck, his cold inhale sending tingles down her spine, "I've been trying to get you alone for hours."

She'd noticed how he was watching her, how frustrated he was getting. It made her insides burn with arousal, knowing she had that effect on him and Eleana may have played it up, just a little bit.

"Pietro we can't, what if they hear us." Tony's laugh echoed through the thin walls, making Eleana freeze up but it didn't phase Pietro, he loved the thrill of getting caught and even she had to admit it was kind of a turn on.

"Then be quiet." He raises his eyebrows in challenge, ripping the elastic of her panties and grabbing her ass, lifting Eleana up off the desk so he can rip them away from her.

"I know you were teasing me, printessa," Eleana gasped bucking her hips into his hand, eagerly rubbing her clit, "were you enjoying me wanting you? Getting hard every time I looked at you?" he chuckles, her reluctance fading with each circle of his fingers, melting into him, "did it make you wet draga?" his fingers slide down between her folds to feel her slick, already so wet for him.

"So naughty," He pulls his hand away licking her juices from his fingers, "so sweet." Jesus christ. Eleana almost dissolved into a puddle at the pure lust in his eyes as he ran his tongue over her lips, hearing the growl that rumbled in his chest when she licked her lips, tasting herself and sucking on his tongue, pulling him into another messy kiss.