Part 1: bad habit (m)

Last night's dreams fading away, Eleana opened her eyes to bright sunlight and the soft snores of the man lying beside her

Last night's dreams fading away, Eleana opened her eyes to bright sunlight and the soft snores of the man lying beside her. Her heart skipped a beat when she felt his strong arms holding her tightly, his chest pressed against her back; almost like he couldn't let her go.

For a few moments she let herself imagine they were an actual couple lying in each others arms. These mornings were the only time Eleana saw him so relaxed, so calm. Even now she could feel the small vibrations on his skin as she ran her fingers lightly over his forearm.

Pietro stirred a little, pushing closer into her his erection digging into the small of her back. Instinctively her pushed back against him, rubbing softly. He moaned her name and she felt herself getting worked up all over again.

Sliding her hand between their bodies, she began running her fingers over him lightly up and down teasing him. He pulled her closer resting his head on her shoulder, his hot breathy moans against her neck turning her on and making her skin tingle.

While Eleana increased the pressure with her fingers, she moved her body over him and started to kiss his neck, pushing him onto his back gently.

What was it going to take to wake him up? A lustful smile on her lips she worked her way down his chest, nipping him and leaving marks. Still he didn't wake.

Eleana stopped as she reached his navel, moving her hands to stroke his thighs and kiss his stomach, running her tongue over his v line. Paying attention everywhere except where he wanted her.

Pietro's hips lifted off the bed impatiently trying to find contact, his hands squeezing the sheets. Eleana knew he was pretending now.

Sitting back, she stopped touching him completely, her hands drifting to her breasts and lower as she watched him, loving the effect she was having on him.

Waiting until the last second before Pietro opened his eyes, Eleana reached forward taking him in her mouth, making him grunt in surprise and grab her hair.

"Fuck Eleana."

"Good morning." She breathed out before taking as much of him in her mouth as she could, running her tongue up and down his length, her hands working on the rest.