"Richard's mom."

/Blair's POV/

I hate it here without Edward. This guy I’m with is just an asshole and I want Edward back. This guy is abusive, he doesn't cuddle, he just wants sex. That's it and quite frankly, I'm not up to par for that. I have the worst cold. Headaches, stomach aches, dry throat, and puking.

Edward would've made me get in bed and not move at all. Then he'd make me some chicken noodle soup with hot tea and turn on my favorite Doctor Who or Sherlock episodes and cuddle with me, whispering how beautiful I am. This guy just tells me to shut the loo door.

I was fed up.

I got up and stood in front of the telly. He tried to look around me and then he got mad. He stood up and wrapped his hand around my neck, taking my breath away.

"Look here Mrs. Styles, I know you think since you broke it off with Mr. Popstar that you can come boss me around, but that ain't happenin'. Got it?" He said while I gasped for air. He let me go and I took deep breaths before walking out of the room.

I made the wrong choice.

/Edward's POV/

Richard's mother, Diane, and I were having a great time just talking and laughing about stupid things I'd done as a child. Why was Richard so crazy when he had the sweetest mom?

"Thank you for inviting me in, Ms. Diane."

"Oh please, you can still call me Nana." She said.

"Okay. I'll have to have a chat with you later, yeah?" I suggested. She nodded with a smile and gave me her house phone number. "I'll see you soon."

"You too honey." She said kissing my cheeks and giving me a tiny hug.

After leaving the house, I felt better. I felt better because I'd just made more good memories and met another person that genuinely cared about me and not just my money.

I felt more free but then I remembered why I'm here.

I stepped out the yard of what use to be The Jacobs Residents and walked next door to Granger's mom's house. I knocked on the door and Mrs. Welch, Granger's mom, made a very inhuman noise before hugging me tightly.

"Oh Edward! Oh, its been so long!" She said taking a step back and smiling at me. "Wow, baby's all grown up."

I smiled, "yes ma'am."

"Well, would you like to come in for a spell?" She asked.

"Oh no ma'am. I'm going around town today and I want to catch the schools while they are in." I said.

"Okay, I'll let you go. It was nice seeing you though." She said.

"You too, mama Welch." I said hugging her once more and kissing her cheek.

I watched my feet as I walked from the house, back onto the pavement. When I was in front of the next house, I froze. I looked up at it, cracking a small smile.

The Taylor Residence.

It was definitely abandoned. The windows were broken in, vines everywhere, the door was broken off at the top. You can tell no one had been here for years.

And for a second, I could see myself walking up to the door, knocking, and greeting Tori as she kissed my cheek. I could see us holding hands, sitting on the little bench by the flower bed. But just as fast as those thoughts came, they left. Just like my life. Just as the good came, the greater left.

I took a deep breath and turned my heel, walking away before the tears spill over.

-

I walked into my old high school, Miami High, and greeted some of my old teachers who walked around in the halls. I went to the gym and to my surprise my face was hanging on the wall, my fifteen year old face with Tori by my side.