Tori, her mom, and dad had went on a trip to visit Tori's grandma in Minneapolis for Christmas break. It was three weeks after that she came back because the snow was so bad up there that their flights was postponed.

"Tori, my mama is getting this sticky stuff put in our drive and it smells funny." I said. "It’s called cement."

"Is it like clay? I like clay!" She said.

"It kinda feels like it. Lets go play with it!" I suggested.

We grabbed hands and took off through her mom's garden; my tiny brunette/blonde curls flying behind me, and Tori's golden blonde locks catching a breeze.

/End Of Flashback/

I smiled a little and ran my large, thirty-four year old man finger over the rugged markings made by the once soft five year old boy and girl fingers and smiled.

Not only had the simple remembrance bring me so much pain and remorse, but also hope. Hope that one day I'll find my Victoria. Weather it be Blair or someone unknown, I'll always keep in mind that there is someone out there for me.

I stepped away from the markings and slowly made my way up the once flower coloured path. I knocked on the door and to my surprise, it opened to a little old lady. I thought this place was abandoned. She smiled at me and opened the door wider, inviting me in.

I obliged and slid past the older women and stood right inside the threshold, not quite sure on how to move. My feet had been glued to the wooden floors and my lungs had frozen over, my last breath had already been taken in and its the oxygen I have.

"I knew you'd come."

I turned to the older lady and she sent me a small smile before grabbing my hands in her shaking wrinkled ones. Her white hair was straight and curled up at the ends and she looked like your average older women. I walked with her into the kitchen and ignored the cup on the counter, because it gave me memories of the many times my mother had yelled at me about having my cup left on the counter.

The women made me sit on a chair at the table and I stayed there, staring at nothing but the flower decorated cloth that covered the table. A mug was placed in front of me and I stare at it for a while as the steam rose up to my nose, clearing up my stuffed airways.

"It's tea. Half a teaspoon of honey and one sugar." She said.

I looked up at her and I trusted her. Something about, her appearance, her aura, her voice, she made me trust her. I lifted the cup to my lips and drunk the tea slowly, ignoring the burning feeling on my lips and my tongue and focused on the bittersweet taste of the Lipton tea.

"I bet you have no clue who I am." She said smile at me. I just shook my head. She walked out the room slowly, her cane walking alongside with her. She came back about 20 minutes later holding a little black book. She placed it in front of me and looked at me. "Open it, sweetheart."

I felt her hand grip onto mine and I squeezed her's back before lifting my other hand and opening the book. I felt my breath hitch as I store at the old picture of my mom, Richard and I.

Why does she have this?

I started flipping through the book, panting in pure shock of how many photos of my mother, Richard, and I this mysterious women.

"Have you put the pieces together yet or should I help you?" Her voice rang, breaking the unbearable silence.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Your grandmother."

I shook my head. My grandmothers are long gone and they stayed in England anyway. Johanna and Barbrah, then my father's mom, Anne. The women broke me from my thoughts by laughing.