~Chapter Six~

After a while, Gladion and I headed back to Akala island. Of course, I was flying him there. I think I'm finally getting used to the whole flying thing.

We're finally at Gladion's motel room. "So," I said, while entering, after Gladion. "what're we going to start with?" "This." Gladion said, while handing me his poke-dex. "I'm afraid I don't understand." Gladion sighed. "If you're going to get stronger, first, you must learn all you can, about different Pokémon." "I see..." "This poke-dex has every Pokémon from Kanto, to Alola." "How'd you fill up the entire poke-dex?" "Details aren't important. I'm going to go do some errands. Be back in a while." Gladion didn't wait for my reply, before leaving. I sighed, before turning the poke-dex on. This is going to be a long day...

Hours later, Gladion finally came back. "How were your errands?" "Fine." Gladion said, while sitting on the couch, next to me. "How far are you, in the poke-dex?" "Pokémon number three-hundred-twenty." "Good. I'm going to order some pizza. Any requests?" "(Favorite type of pizza), please." Gladion nodded, before pulling out his phone, and, calling what I assumed was the pizza place.

After a while, the pizza came. It was better than any pizza in Kanto. Wonder why... "I'm going to bed. Keep the screen brightness on low. And, don't wake me up, unless absolutely necessary." I nodded, before turning the lights off. Gladion then got in the one bed, in the room. Does he not have pajamas?

I finally did it! I finished looking through the entire poke-dex! It was a lot of work, but, definitely worth it. What time is it? I looked at the clock, to see that it was eleven-thirty-seven-pm. I should probably get to bed. I turned off the poke-dex, and, laid down, on the couch. And, soon, I was asleep, dreaming, peacefully... 

Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=