~Chapter Two~

~Gladion's P.O.V~

Ugh, what does Guzma want now? Why did I have to come to the base, just to hear my new instructions? This is quite infuriating...

When I arrived, Guzma was on his throne. "Gladion, just the man that I was waiting for." "What do you want?" I said, in a very harsh tone. "Team Skull's going to rule the world!" "What do you mean?" "We found our ticket to world domination. The world will fear Team Skull!"

I don't like the sound of this. "What's this 'ticket?'" "We found something incredible. A human fused with a ditto!" What?! Is that even possible!?

"I know what you're thinking. But, look at this." Guzma had a male grunt give me his phone. The video shown on the phone displayed a female transforming. I never thought I'd see something like that. Ever.

"Gladion, I want you to find this creature. Then, I want you to befriend it." "What!? Why!?" "Listen, Gladion. From what we can tell, this creature's very dangerous. If we don't get it on our side... It could destroy Team Skull."

"Then, answer this. Why must I befriend it!?" "I think you know the answer to that. Grunts aren't very smart." "Hey! I'm smart, down to my very bones!" "What's two plus two?" "Uh... Five?" Guess the old man has got a good point.

"So, how am I supposed to find something that can change its appearance?" "Have a Pokémon sniff her out. After all, the girl is part ditto." "Okay." "Last sighting was on MeleMele island. Go there, now!" "Ugh, whatever." I then left, and, headed to MeleMele island. Why do I have a bad feeling about this mission? 

I finally fixed the problem! Sorry, that it took so long! Hope you can understand. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=