DAY 6- NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM

Ahhh yes. One of my favourites. Let's see... When Neville's parents were tortured into insanity, he had to move in and be raised by his Grandmother, and he was told often that he wasn't worth much that he believed it sometimes. And yet, he didn't let that stop him from becoming the incredible person we all know and love. He is the most loyal person ever. He tried to warn Harry and Hermione when Malfoy tries to get them caught for helping with Norbert, even when he knew he could get in trouble for it. He even supported Harry when everyone else called him a liar when he claimed that Voldemort was back. He is determined as fuck. He was terrible at magic during the first DA lessons, but he never stopped practicing, using his anger at the world and the Death Eaters to help him improve. This kid stood up to Crabbe and Goyle, even though he was absolutely terrified of them. He stood up to the Golden Trio to stop them from getting into trouble, because they were his only friends at school and he cared about them. He stood up to the Carrows, knowing the risk of being tortured. He even stood up to Voldemort in the final moments of the war, because he knew it was the right thing to do. He is a greater Gryffindor than people give him credit for. Neville may be scared of a lot of things, but he still chooses to fight. In the beginning we all thought it was crazy or laughed at the fact that Neville was placed in Gryffindor, but by the seventh book, it was obvious he was the perfect Gryffindor. He was able to pull Godric Gryffindor's sword from the hat and slay Nagini, proving that he is as worthy to be the Chosen One as Harry is.

 He was able to pull Godric Gryffindor's sword from the hat and slay Nagini, proving that he is as worthy to be the Chosen One as Harry is