DAY 1- SARAH CARPENTER

If you read my last chapter, you'll know I'm gonna appreciate some people who are under appreciated this week. I'm starting this shit off with Sarah Carpenter.

Sarah Carpenter is the older sister of the beautiful and talented Sabrina Carpenter

Sarah Carpenter is the older sister of the beautiful and talented Sabrina Carpenter. If you've read this book for a while, you'll know I have a huge crush on Sabrina. Well, I also happen to have a huge crush on Sarah. She's just as talented as Sabrina and sings the harmonies in all Sab's songs and honestly she should get a shit ton more credit than just being "Sabrina's big sister". What most people don't know is that she's amazing and a smol bean and basically just the greatest fucking person ever. She is so proud of Sabrina and it's so evident in the fact that they go to award ceremonies together, are always seen out together and basically just the way she looks at Sabrina when she's singing. The look of pride in her eyes is just the cutest thing and I love her. She should get a whole lot more recognition for being the incredible person she is. Also, she has juice. (IM SORRY I DONT THINK ANYONE WOULD GET THAT ITS A THING THAT HAPPENED ON INSTAGRAM)

So yeah. That was my rant for the day. GO SHOW SARAH SOME LOVE. Also, let me know who else you think is under appreciated. Everyone should get the recognition they deserve. Also Peyrah is cute.