DAY 4- ROWAN BLANCHARD

Oh boy. This one may be my favourite one to write so far. This is Rowan Blanchard.

 This is Rowan Blanchard

She's 15. You wanna hear some of the things she's done? Well, let's start with this. In 2014, she was voted feminist of the year by Ms. Foundation For Woman. At age 14. Fucking 14 years old. That is incredible in itself. Rowan knows the internet does not validate who you are as a person, while most other celebrities think who they are online is all that matters. When she started becoming more known, Rowan vowed to use her accounts to make meaningful statements. Her Instagram is the reason I wake up every day. She's changed so many lives with her powerful essays and speeches. Honestly, go look them up. They are moving. Rowan is all about self-encouragement and positive action. She stands up and fights for underrepresented groups and advocates for acceptance and universal equality ( did I mention she's only 15?). Hell, even Emma Watson has praised this girl. Emma. Fucking. Watson. On her Tumblr, she answers important questions and addresses issues no one has the balls to face. That is pretty fucking awesome. Honestly, no words I could ever write can express how much of an incredible human being she is. So instead, I'm leaving all her social medias here. Twitter- @RowanBlanchard Instagram- @rowanblanchard Tumblr- xoxo, rowan. This girl has changed my life and she is my inspiration. Give her a chance and show her some love. She deserves it more than anyone.