Chapter5

I Dedicate Baileys P.O.V to omgyellowdaisy   she did a good job and I hope you guys like this  Chapter. 

Baileys P.O.V

Standing here outside of my home I wait for Harry, who’s going to pick me up for our date. He hasn’t told me where we are going, but either way I’m so excited. I’m just getting a bit annoyed since I’ve been waiting out here for at least thirty minutes and while wearing some white-washed frayed shorts and a crop top is cute it doesn’t keep you warm. Looking back at the street I finally see his car making a stop beside me. Rolling down his window he looks at me.

“Hey, pretty lady sorry for being late I had to finalize some things for the date.” He says with a wide smile.

“I’m just glad you’re finally here. I was almost freezing out here.” I say opening the car door and buckling myself up.

“I can’t wait for you to see the date.” He says looking over at me starting to drive away from my home.

“Me either, but can’t you at least give me a little hint. Please.” I tell him with a pout adorning my face.

“No, like I told you before it’s a surprise.”

“You’re no fun.”

“Yeah, yeah. Oh gosh, you know what I forgot?” He asks me looking forward at the street.

“What?”

“I forgot to give you a hug.”

“Well that’s okay, you could give me a hug and kiss when we get to our date.” I suggest to him.

“Yeah, we could do that as well. But, since I’m driving and I really like hugging. How about we just hug with our hands.” He says wrapping my hand in his.

Feeling the pressure and warmth of his hand makes me smile.

“You are just too cute Harry.” I tell him looking over at him.

“I know I am. Anyways we’re here already.” He says throwing me a cheeky smirk and turning off the energy.

Looking up at the sign I see that it says Roller Skating Fun,

“Roller skating Harry, you know if we have a race I’m going to beat you right.” I tell him with a challenging smile.

“Well, we’ll just see about that won’t we.” He says holding the door open for me lightly patting my back.

“Yes, we will.” I tell him walking to the counter.

“How many?” The worker asks me.

“Yeah, can we have two skates.” Harry tells the worker handing him the required money.

“Alright, c’mon Harry let’s go see if you could really win me.” I challenge already tying my skates.

“Bailey, Bailey. I bet you’re just going to be tripping and slipping everywhere.”

“Yeah right. I bet I could skate faster than you.”

“Sure you can.”

“Fine, I challenge you to a race. First one across the rink wins.” I tell him with a glare.

Wobbling towards me he says, “Alright, what are the winnings.”

“Winner gets bragging rights and the loser can’t say anything about it. Got it.” I say walking normally to the rink.

“That sounds perfect, just get ready for my bragging.” He says walking behind me stepping foot into the rink.

“Oh,one last thing there is no rules. And we go at three.” I remind him standing beside him.