Chapter1

Bailey's P.O.V

I'm Bailey Maze and I'm 21 years old, I'm shy around people. That's why I don't  ever have a boyfriends. I have only 2 friends name Grace and Liv their my best friend. When me and my friends were at the mall shopping, I had bumped into someone who seems to be running from something.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you there. Let me  help you with that." I  heard a voice say.

"It's ok I should of seen were I was going." I said as The person Helped me pick up my bags. Then I saw then I saw the person.

"No, It was my fault, If I wasn't  trying to  run  from paparazzi's I wouldn't of made you drop your bag." He said.

"Your, Your Harry Styles right?" I asked nervously.

"Yes I am , what might your lovely name be?" Harry said and asked.

"Ah ah my name is Bailey Maze." I told Harry and my friends had saw me talking to Harry.

"That's a very lovely name. Shit paparazzi's are coming." Harry said and saw paparazzi's coming to take pictures and stuff.

"Thanks Harry, come with me  I know a place where they won't find you." I said and went over to  my friends and told them about Harry.

Well we helped Harry hide from the paparazzi's  so they won't bother him, and find him. Harry had thanked  us for helping him. Harry  gave  me his number and  I gave him  mine. Harry said  that he'll call me some time. I can't believe that I have Harry Styles phone number, and that he has mine.

"We'll I must be going  now bye Bailey, Grace and Liv. Thanks again for helping me." Harry said

"Bye Harry and your welcome." We all said at the same time.

"Wow your so Lucky you got Harry Styles phone number and he has yours." Grace said.

" I think he likes you  Bailey. He kept smiling at you." Liv said  as she elbowed me.

"You really think he likes me ." I said kinda getty.

"Of course I do, why else  would he have gave you his number." Liv said.

"Well ok you got a point there. Do you think he's gonna call me sometime?" I said and asked Liv and Grace.

"I don't know maybe just wait and see if he does." Grace said.

"Yeah I'll sure will wait. I just can't believe Harry Styles gave me his number." I said and started to blush.

Later that day me and my 2 best friends went back to my place . We seat in the living room and listen to One Direction and other artist as well. But as we were listing to music, I was so quite and kept starring at  my phone.

"Bailey what's wrong?" Grace said seeing that I was looking  at my phone.

"Oh just hoping Harry would call me." I said  and sighed.

"Hey listen he'll call you when he wants to call you. Don't get upset if  he hasn't called you  yet." Grace said and hugged me.

"Ok ok , thanks Grace." I said and I hugged her back.

Harry's P.O.V

I got back to my flat and when I walked in  Louis saw me looking very happy. But I don't know how  he knows that I'm happy, maybe my face just gives it away.

"Hey Harry I see your happy about something. Do you wanna tell me why?" Louis said  and asked.

"Oh I just meet a  really nice girl at the mall today. She helped me  hide from the paparazzi's, I kinda like her. I gave her my number and she gave me hers ." I said as I went to sit down on the sofa.