What is to come.

(Ratchet's P.O.V)

"Ratchet!!"

I spun around quickly only to see Adora and her usually smiling faceplate almost as angry as you can can get but she smiled innocently and laid her servos on my chassis once she got close enough.

"Listen sweet spark... We've known each other longer then you've ever known any one so I'm going to need a favour~"

"Oh sure anything for you!" I said happily to my high school best friend... I mean sure I had a thing for her back then but now she's nothing compared to (Y/N).

"I need you to crush that gorgeous little femme of yours... Ya see Redalert isn't exactly what I'm looking for anymore... I need something a little thicker... That's where i thought you could help me" she smirked and pushed her frame flush against mine. I made a disgusted noise and pushed her off lightly.

"Listen i don't know what kind of mech you think i am but i love her! There's no way I'd ever leave her because some other femme i know is unsatisfied with her own mech. Find another bot" I growled gently before removing her servos from my chassis. Suddenly her innocent smile turn to a devilish sadistic smirk, i felt a shiver shred up my spine.

"Oh Ratchet... Ratchet Ratchet Ratchet." She purred and pushed herself against me once more "You remember who i work for right? The big bad corporation that helps me take care of any... Inconveniences... Do you really want her to be one of those inconveniences? Hm?". I felt my frame bubble in rage and i growled and shoved her off.

"I SAID IT ONCE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN. I WILL NOT LEAVE MY FEMME BECAUSE YOU ARE UNSATISFIED WITH YOUR OWN WORK, GO FIND ANOTHER VALVE HUNGRY MECH TO DO YOUR BIDDING BECAUSE I'M DONE... AND MAKE SURE YOU'RE OUT OF MY DORM BY TOMORROW" i hissed before picking up my work books and drink bottle only to walk off to mine and (Y/N)'s shared room... Right now all i needed was to see my gorgeous (Y/N).

"Ratchet!" I heard her shout happily as i walked in the door only to be engulfed in her warm embrace, he faceplate diving for my neck as i dropped my books on the floor and laughed. She was so dam cute. I pulled her close before lifting her and swirling her around happily, her smile got wider and she just laughed. 

Today was our one month anniversary and she looked so dam cute in her gleaming fancy armour and sweet smile... Frag i love this femme. I pulled her to my chassis before kissing both her cheeks and nose.

"You know how dam cute you are?"

"Don't start this against ratchet-"

"You are literally the cutest thing ever and you're all mine" I say happily before pressing my lips to hers affectionately. Tonight i was going to give her the best date ever... We may not be ready for interfacing but i was definitely ready to show her the best night of her life because after all...

She's the only thing that makes it worth living.