epilogue 2

Sanskar's POV

O god my son is too crazy like his mom..but ya ..he is very smart and lovable. My mom who used to pamper me and do anything for my smile is now scolding me only because of my little devil..she believes whatever he says..and my princess she behave like kid whenever he is around her..

Arjun Sanskar Maheswari ,my crazy son..who loved by all and famous for his naughtiness..sometimes i went to deep thought what swara ate during pregnancy time when she carried my little devil...uff..he is the one and only person who can say anything to Bade papa and mom...

My mom never listen anything against him..he is her hero.i still remember the day, when he was 2 ,he used to have lots of chocolates ..i worried about his health and took away the chocolates ,my little devil...he screamed like anything and my whole family gathered in room..he cried pointing his chocolate filled fingers towards me and my mom chased me with stick all around the mansion without even giving me chance to speak..and my princess didn't kiss me for two days..

And morning he trapped me well..by pointing his mumma calling  me as cutie and my reaction for that..

This little devil hold everyone on his side..specially my mom and my princess swara..

I have one person on my side..my angel..

As usual i am going to spend time with her.. At this time she will be awake...

My angel..Geet Sanskar Maheswari..my little angel..6 months old..

She is too soft,chubby and bubbly like her mumma..but she is more close to me than anyone..
................
Sanskar stands near the door and watching his wife playing with his cute little daughter..

He slowly move inside and hug swara from back in sitting position..
Sanskar's kisses her shoulder ..

Swara(husky voice ): asanskar maheswari...(by saying this she hit his stomach by his elbow)..

Sanskar: ahhh..swara..

Swara laughs whereas geet makes sounds like she is angry..

Swara(amusingly): ho ho..papa ki angel..taking her papa side.

Sanskar smiles proudly..and geet try to move towards sanskar..

Sanskar(smiles) and took her in his lap..and kisses her cheeks...

Sanskar: haan..haan..she is my angel..

Geet laughs making sound..

At that time ,sujata came and took geet with her as Ram prasad is very fond of geet and loves to spend time with her..

Sanskar smiles and gives geet to sujata..and lock the door..

Swara: ok you fresh up ,i will be back..

Sanskar holds swara's hand..

Sanskar: where are you going?

Swara: to help ragini in kitchen work..

Sanskar(naughtily):but i need your help..

Swara(innocently):what help?

Sanskar smiles naughtily and made her sit on his lap ...

Sanskar caressing her cheek with his: to give companion for our geet..

Swara(confusingly): companion?

Sanskar placing his hand on her belly and by massaging it: haan ,arjun has  roshni to play with him(swara lose herself in his touch and breathes heavily)
and our geet also needs someone right..