part4: nok jhok wala love

Hello everyone..hope u all fine....thank you so much for your support..here is the epilogue part 1

Episode starts..

Sanskaarrrrr

Leave me..it is time for aarti ..I have to get ready..

Sanskar: who stopped u..
Swara: Mr.Asanskar..don't act smart..

Sanskar: why should I act..bcz I am really smart..
Swara: whatever ..get up from me..I have to take bath..

Sanskar: ok ..but with one condition..
Swara: no no..

Sanskar: Mrs.Asanskar ...think something good..always in romantic mood..

Swara shocks sanskar rocks..

Swara got embarrassed..
Swara: ok tell..

Sanskar: Tomorrow we are going for long drive,at that time you should not say any lame execuse....

Swara: ok baba..now get up..
You are too heavy..

Sanskar: whatttt..you moti,you are calling me heavy..

Swara: moti???
While doing romance I was princess..now moti...whole night you didnt let me sleep..I hate u..Mr.Maheswari..

Sanskar: (peck her lips)but I love u..Mrs.Maheswari..

Swara pushed him and cover herself with bedsheet and  ran to washroom..

Sanskar (shouts): you have to pay for this my moti..

Swara(from inside washroom):let's see Mr.Asanskar..

Both laugh silently at their place...

After one month

One fine morning..

swara is setting her saree,sanskar comes out of washroom with wet hairs,he is not drying his hair properly..

Swara made him sit on the bed and stand infront of him..tuck her saree pallu in her waist and start to dry his hair with towel..

Sanskar in asanskari mood..pull her close and wrap his arms around her waist...
And burried his face on her chest..

Swara is doing her work...and Sanskar nuzzling his face in her chest and enjoying the moment..

Suddenly something strike in his mind ..he look up and see her face...

Sanskar: shona...

Swara: hmm(while drying his wet hair)

Sanskar: will you take care of me like this..even after arrival of our kids..

Swara was surprised and shocked to hear him...Mr.Sanskar Maheswari who is established businessman and very practical minded is behaving like kid..she couldn't stop admiring her Mr.cutie who is waiting for her answer with curious face..

Swara:(tease) no..how could I take care of you..when out kid need me the most ..

Sanskar: whatttt..so you will not spend time with me...

Swara: (peck his pout)..wooow my cutie...You are my first child...I will take care my both kids..ie you and our jr..

Sanskar: (happy with her gesture)really...but I am not cutie..

Swara : No you are my cute little baby..(giggles)

Sanskar: now I will show what your cutie can do..

He pushed her on bed and came top of her and starts to give love bites on her neck...and squeezing her waist..

Sanskaarrrrr...