Part 3

(No time to proofread so excuse the mistakes)

Here goes a dirty update LOL!!!

(Madhu's POV)

"Don't hog like a pig! Eat slowly."

"Shut up. I am hungry." I chide my husband and stuff my mouth with pizza. I take the jalepeno from the pizza and toss it, mindlessly. Then took a huge slug of my coke and burp noisily.

"Bloody f**king shit!" I hear my husband's cry. Oh shit! I tossed the green chilli pepper right on his eye.

"Ahh... it's burning!" he screams loudly as he rubs his eye with his palm. I didn't bother at all. I keep on eating my tasty pizza. Hmm... yum!

Once he calms down he looks at me, murderously. Oohhh! What I did now?

"Want some pizza?" I offer sweetly. He nods and takes the pizza from my hand, I smile at him and a second later he scrubbed my face with the pizza making me cry.

"You moron! You wasted my pizza." I shout at him as I tried to lick the cheese around my mouth with my tongue.

"Serves you right for tossing that damned chili pepper on my eyes, Bitchey!"

"I didn't see you."

"You should have kept it aside if you didn't like to eat it instead of tossing it at someone who sits beside you."

"First I felt sorry for tossing the pepper at you but now nah! I should have rubbed the peppers on both your eyes. Well, I am gonna do that now." I pluck two chili peppers from the pizza and stood up from my seat and went closer to him to put the peppers on his eyes but he tackle me down and fell on top of me from the chair. He brought my hands closer to my eyes so that I can keep the peppers on top of my eyes. I struggle beneath him on the floor. God! He is so heavy. I wanna push him off me.

"Pepper is hot. Cucumber is cool. Madhu is smart. My husband is a bloody fool!" I scream and with full force I pull my left leg up and my knee contacts with something hard. Dang!

"Oh bloody bitch!" Rk rolls off my body howling in pain holding his lower region and curling small just like a ball. Aww... I pity him. Did I hurt him?

"Are you alright?" I ask softly leaning on him to see his eyes. It's watery. Oh shit! He is gonna cry.

"Mommyyy" he cries hitting the floor with his palm hardly to control his pain.

"Baby..." I rub his back soothingly.

"Just run quickly to your room and lock it for a day or two. If you come out before that I swear to God I will kill you." he warns me still holding his thing and looking away from me.

"Can I give you a massage?" I ask remorsefully.

"Massage? You? I know you will squeeze my little friend to death so no thanks!" he growls.

"At least take your hand so that I can take a look at it. I just hope you are not badly hurt." I try to pry his hand.

"You knocked my nut with your bloody knee so I am obviously hurt badly, you mental!" he groans. He called me mental? How dare he?

"Oh God! Why oh why I married this man? A man who calls his own wife a mental? What an ill fate I have? Why I am stuck up with this cock-holding asshole? I hate this ass and toilet relationship. I don't want to do the shitting business with him!" I cry dramatically.

"What the f**k?" he shouts. Now what? I glare at him.

"You compared our husband and wife relationship to ass and toilet? This is gross!" he says disgusted and holds his head. Finally he is holding something else instead of holding that disgusting thing hidden under his boxer brief.