"Oh, the reset worked alright, but Frisk has more determination than you think. She has more power inside her than you could ever dream of holding, in her tiniest finger!" I shout, a wind picking up and blowing my jacket around my waist.

"Power? She's weak! How do you think I was able to control her?" Chara asks, a cruel smile on her face.

"But you weren't. She overpowered you when you tried to kill me," I say, voice quiet.

"Wh- Huh? She overpowered- When I tried to-" she stutters. "How do you know all this?"

"It's all up here," I say, tapping my forehead, "My memories, her memories, I see what you did and I remember how it all used to be."

"How did you get all that?"

"Her determination, her power, her friendship, and her love," I explain, holding my arms out. "And now, your time's run out."

"My time's run out? Ha! Yeah right," Chara scoffs.

"Then turn around and see for yourself," I say.

Chara whirls around, to find Frisk's immobile body, hovering in the air. Her soul is glowing even brighter, and there's a blinding white light filling the room.

"NO!" Chara screams, "That's not possible!"

I close my eyes, welcoming the coming light, knowing exactly where it'll take me.

My eyes open, and I'm standing back in the cafeteria, arm outstretched.

I feel a familiar hand grasp my own, and I smile in relief.

"Sans... I- What? Did all of that happen?" she asks, her dark brown eyes darting around the room.

"It did," I answer, wrapping her in a hug. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. You thought you were doing the right thing," she smiles.

"Do you remember much?" I ask her.

"Right up until I died," she says, returning my hug tightly.

"I forgot to tell you that I love you as well," I grin down at her.

She giggles as I pull her in for a kiss. Sadly, we're rudely interrupted by the sound of a teacher coughing.

"Sorry," I say blushing bright blue.

Some kids standing around watching wolf whistle loudly. Frisk blushes red as well.

"Wait a minute. I have to try this," Frisk suddenly says, holding her hands above her head.

Power shoots out her hands directed towards the faint outline of the 'reset' button

It splits in half and falls to the floor, crackling with energy.

An ear-splitting scream reverberates off the walls.

We turn to see Chara, hair dishevelled, face covered in dirt, running towards us. I throw myself in front of Frisk, but she steps aside and runs to meet Chara.

I cry out, but nothing happens.

Frisk has wrapped Chara in a hug.

Chara's eyes widen in surprise, but she awkwardly returns the hug.

"I-I'm so-sorry..." she chokes, tears pouring down her face.

"We've all made mistakes," Frisk tells her.

"Not as bad as I did," Chara says.

"Just focus on being someone that you're proud of," Frisk says.

"Sans was right... You care about people you shouldn't even be trusting," Chara whispers.

"That's me," Frisk laughs.

"Let me make it up to you..." Chara says, directing her own hands over Frisk's shoulder.

The button is blasted to pieces.

Frisk is surrounded with a red glow, and rises into the air. She closes her eyes, and light shines off her, making it impossible to look directly at her. Lifting up her arms, she slowly revolves in the air, a wind blowing her hair around her face.

Then, as suddenly as it started, she lands back on the floor, looking over herself with awe. I let out a laugh, and run over to her. I lift her up off the floor and spin her in circles.

She giggles along with me.

"No more resets," I say.

"No more resets," she confirms.