Explosion

Aster's POV

I smelled smoke. It filled my nostrils and contaminated my lungs with its deadly smell. A hacking cough scaled my lips as my watering eyes searched the room for the source of the smoke. An overwhelming heat was making my room a sweltering sauna and trails of sweat were already making their way down my back and neck. I flopped out of my bed like a fish and dropped to the wooden ground. I army crawled my way across the floor until I got to the place where the smell of smoke was the strongest. My coughed more and looked up to see my window right above me. My open window.

Wen did I open my window?

I push my thoughts away and get onto my knees and stick my head out the window. A fume of smoke billows across my face and I cough my lungs up. I stumble back into my room and hit my head on the wardrobe. Tears spring to the corners of my eyes and I slide down the polished wood before resting at the bottom, unconscious.

-----/

Apri's POV (OH MY GOSH YES I DID THIS)

The ground beneath my bare feet trembles as an explosion echoes throughout the city of New York. I can feel my face pale and the screams of passing pedestrians fills my ears. My eyes take to the sky to find the source of the violent explosion and my heart plummets when I see fire emitting from a large building. The building across the street from Aster's house. With the swarms of people around me, I turn invisible with no one noticing and push my way through the screaming crowds.

By the time I get to Aster's street, my baby blue dress was ripped and I had a few scratches on my arms. My blonde hair flails wildly around my head as I search the sky for the causes of the explosion. All I could see was a large fiery hole in the building and smoke emitting from it. A lot of smoke. Still invisible, I take to the sky and go straight for the ruined building. When I'm close enough I can see that this was not from just a bomb. This was much more than a bomb. This was clearly, 100 percent, sorcery. White hot hey makes its way into my veins and I turn around in the air and head straight for Aster's window. As I fly only one name repeats in my mind.

Daren.

Daren's POV

I look at the burned building and a small smirk crosses my face. "Well that's done." I whisper to myself and stand stock still on the rushing of terrified people. I turn my back on the destruction and shake my hands out by my sides. Ash remains still covered them and the fiery heat still clung to my palms. Who knew using so much power to make one powerful ball of fire would have such everlasting effects?

As I see people falling over and rushing to their loved ones, a few words escape my lips. "If only you knew what would be happening later. This would seem like a nice day to all of you." The smirk never leaves my lips as I make my way to the underground subway. If only I knew that someone had heard those words that fell out of my mouth moments ago. If only I knew what destruction that person could really cause. Then maybe I wouldn't have done this.

Oh my gosh it's so short but full of information right? Right?? RIGHT?! I'm not intimidating! I have no idea what you're talking about!

Please comment and vote' see y'all! Mwah 💋