Memories

Aster's POV

I felt pain. Everywhere. It was in my head, my arms, my legs, my stomach, my back, my hands, my feet. My body was wracked with pain and it was a smidge above unbearable. Every breath I took shattered me with new measures of pain. It felt like I was being brutally murdered.

"Open your eyes!" A voice shouted.

My first thought wasn't that a random person just yelled at me to open my eyes, it was the worry that I heard in this manly voice. "I-I can't! It hurts so bad!" I cry and I feel tears fighting their way out of my closed eyes. I feel the man kneel down next to me and his breath fans across my face. "Open. Your. Eyes." He orders sternly and I feel his hand placed on my lower abdomen. Warmth spreads throughout my skin and blocks out the pain momentarily.

With a struggle that was unnecessary I force open my eyes and see a man with a five o'clock shadow on his face. His brown eyes lock on mine and I sense a feeling of comfort in them. The pain in my body disappears like that and I take deep breaths. Fear suddenly takes over my body and I scramble away from the man. "Who are you and...where am I?" I ask as I look at my surroundings. There was grass and a night sky, that was all I saw, including a road to my left. The man got to his feet and I realized how tall he was. He looked around six foot to me. He raised a hand to his platinum blonde head and I noticed the bright purple tips at the end of his spiky hair. My eyebrows raise. He seemed too built and strong for platinum and purple hair.

"My name is Daren...and you should remember this place." He says slowly as he creeps towards my cowering position. Once he's a foot away from me he stretches out his arm so I can take his hand. I gingerly wrap my tiny hand around his large one and he pulls me to my feet. I look around this place one more time before it settles on me. My eyes widen and I try to run but Daren keeps his hold on my hand. "No! Let me go! I want to go home!" I cry, but Daren keeps his expression emotionless. "You are home." He says quietly and my body freezes. Tears streak down my face as I stand still in the cold air.

I was back here. I was back where I died.

So this is a short chapter and the next chapter is going to be up soon. I'll start posting two to three chapters a week. The days I will be posting the chapters will vary. Hope you liked this chapter!