call me zero zero zero, call me zero you are zero

"She's in shock."

"You think she's the only one?!"

Jet, Party, and Ghoul are sitting outside the infirmary. It's been confirmed by DNA samples that Wicked-or Ella- is in fact their Umbrella Vampire. She's in recovery for being an amnesiac. The doctors reported that with detonation of the bomb, she had been completely wiped clean. Until now.

They'd triggered her memories.

Party's legs are bouncing as he taps his fingers on his knees. Ghoul is staring at the tattoos on his hands, and Jet is sitting with his arms crossed.

¬¬¬¬

Ella lays in another hospital bed. Her hands shake as all the things she's done flit across her conscious.

"Oh God." she moans, pressing the heels of het hands to her eyes, "I hurt him. So much. I didn't even love..I was just using him. It's gonna brake both of them. And dad. He's dead. Did I do that? Probably."

"Umbrella?"

Her name. That's her name. Her real name. Umbrella Vampire, Dr. D's wicked sandstorm. She gets lost in her head as Jet stands in the doorway.

"Umbrella."

She looks at him with cloudy grey eyes. Her pupils are the size of pinpoints.

"Is it okay if I come in?"

She nods, as he carefully enters the room. Sudden sobs spill from her lips.

"I'm so-so sorry."

Jet quickly rushes over and hugs her, smoothing her hair down.

"It's okay, Umbrella. Believe me. You're forgiven."

"But, I hurt so many people. And killed them. And caused so much pain.."

"You're okay. Okay?"

She nods into Jet's shoulder.

"Do you wanna see Kobra?"

Another nod. Jet helps her from the hospital bed, thankfully they left her in her clothes. They walk out of the infirmary, Ghoul and Party nowhere to be seen. Umbrella's thankful for that, too afraid to face either one of them. They make it to Kobra's room. He's coloring again. A red and orange sunset.

"Mikey." Jet says softly, as Umbrella sinks into the chair next to the blond's bed, "I brought you a visitor."

He looks up from his page to Umbrella.

"Ell-a." he says, pointing to her with a red crayon.

"Yes. Do you know her full name?"

Mikey shakes his head, looking confused.

"This is Umbrella. Umbrella Vampire."

Mikey's lips part in a smile, "Brella!! Brella!!". He holds his arms out for a hug and she embraces him, crying.

"Kobra-Mikey. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, Mikey."

He closes his eyes, hugging her, hoping she'll understand his forgiveness without words getting in the way. She does, and it only causes her to cry harder.

"I love you, Mikey. Thank you." she gasps, gripping his shoulders.

"Love you t-too."

Jet leaves, smiling. At least one good thing has come from this.

Ughhghgh. This book.

Also, the DHMS "Creativity Song" is on and I'm so happy.