SENPAI

How ya diddly doin my fellow weirdos? And welcome to another story, hope y'all enjoy.

~Cross's POV~

I glanced down at myself and finally noticed that I was practically half naked.

"Oh shit... where are my clothes?"

Oh yeah... I fell into the creek...

  I felt the shorts that I was currently wearing to find that they were wet, and if they're wet so are my other clothes.

I felt unusually hot, and weak. Man, I must gotten a fever or something.

  What happened anyway? I thought I was gonna die, did someone save me?

  I glanced down at (y/n) to see that she was still sleeping peacefully, where did those ears and tail come from anyway?

  "Hmm... I wonder..." I muttered to myself as I reached my hand towards her head and patted her ear.

  She flinched, but then eased into my touch. They felt... warm? Well I guess that makes sense, they do look like they were made of fire. My hand didn't go all the way through, so there was something there. It was soft and squishy... but it still did feel like an ear.

She shifted around in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes.

I froze, unable to move, I could feel my face heat up as she looked at me with tired eyes and a confused face.

"U-U-U-UMM I-I-IM S-SO SORRY
B-BUT I WAS SO C-C-CURIOUS." I stuttered with panic.

Dammit Cross now you just look like an idiot!

She smirked and stood up turning around so her back was facing me, I noticed that her ears and tail seemed to loose control a bit, the flames swishing wildly more than normal.

"I-It's cool dude, don't worry about it." She said with a yawn,

I regained the ability to move and immediately covered myself with a blanket, blushing like I never had before.

My crush just saw me basically half naked! It can't possibly get any worse than this! Right?

"Wanna borrow some of my clothes or something? Ya know since yours are wet." She said opening her dresser,

NEVER MIND IT JUST GOT A WHOLE FUCK TON WORSE.

"Um... o-okay..." I muttered, my face heating up beyond recognition,

She quickly took out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and handed them to me.