02|F Is For Friends Who...

Start from the beginning

My body welcomed him as we collectively let out grunts. The cold wall against my hot skin felt wonderful. My nails ran over his back, not doing any damage yet. His strokes were nice, slow and deep allowing me to savor every inch of him.

"Oh yes. Just like that." I encouraged.

"You like these slow strokes?"

"Hmm Mhmm." I responded not able to coherently let him know how I was feeling.

"But I thought you wanted me to fuck you." He switched up pulling my body down onto his dick as he thrust into me harder knocking the wind right out of me.

"Is this how you want me to treat you?"

"Fuck, yes."

Moving over to the bed he placed me down pushing my knees as far as they could go before he pounded into me. The slapping of our skins could be heard along with how wet I was. I could almost see the satisfaction oozing from him knowing that he was giving me what I wanted.

He brought his palm down to my ass continuously and the stinging from it felt deliciously good as I moaned out his name.

Placing my hands to his chest I attempted to slow down his strokes, but he simply swatted my hands away.

"You wanted this shit and now you gotta take it."

"I can't. I'm gonna..." My sentence cut short as I let out the loudest scream while my orgasm ripped through me. My body convulsed like none other as I tried to regain my composure but Tristan didn't care or give me time to recover.

Smack!

My ass stung once more.

"Turn that ass over and arch it up for me." I did exactly as told. Several seconds passed before he spread my legs and his lips began to greedily devour me.

"Oh my god!" I screeched almost falling out from the sudden contact. His tongue beat against my swollen clit like a boxer beating a punching bag. I had to scream into the pillow and that's when another smack to the ass came.

"Don't hold that shit in. I wanna hear you." He mumbled against my hot skin before going back to work.

My hands clenched the sheets as I let everything out like I was speaking in tongues and it seemed and if he was the only one who understood me. His tongue gave me one last lick before he slipped back into my warm carven. A yelp left my lips as his hands yanked my hair. We were right back where we started with this fast hard hitting thrust that filled me up making me whimper in appreciation for him being here giving me just what I needed.

This is what I wanted: these moments of bliss to make me forget about the aching of my heart and so far it was doing exactly that.

Bringing my legs closer I smirked as he let out a hiss. My walls were hugging him quite snugly and with the way his strokes were growing sloppy and erratic meant he was almost ready to go. His hands found my swollen clit and began rubbing in circles. I could feel those coils of pressure ready to pop at any second. No warning as I came all over the condom coating it my juices. A few more matches for his strokes and he was letting out grunts of his own as he exploded into the condom. Getting out of the bed he returned a few minutes later all cleaned up. He pulled me into his side as we eventually fell asleep together.

The comfort I'd been seeking never came. I laid wrapped in his arms united with his flesh and worry free for a few minutes, but I couldn't feel anymore disconnected from him. The sex had only temporarily taken my mind off things, but now the reality of my situation hit me and it was weighing on my conscious heavy. My mother was still in a coma fighting for her life and to make it worse I'd brought Tristan into the situation, making our situation all the more complicated. Everything from calling me baby to cuddling after sex was a recipe for disaster.