02|F Is For Friends Who...

"I'm outside

"I'm outside."

"I'll be down in a minute."

Looking in the mirror I took in my appearance making sure to take note of my face. There were no physical signs of my inner turmoil and I wanted to keep it that way. Throwing my hair over my shoulder I went to let Tristan in. Upon opening the door, I could feel his eyes roam over my figure as he licked his plump lips. I guess my denim shorts were doing something for him.

"Hey." He reached out pulling me into a hug. The scent of his cologne invaded my nose as I relished in his touch. The moment of contact ceased as we broke apart and I stepped aside allowing him access to my home.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm good. Where's your mom? I wanna say hi to her."

If I wasn't grateful for his back being to me. Swallowing the lump in my throat I spoke up letting a lie roll effortlessly off my tongue. "Umm she went out for the night. Won't be back until tomorrow."

I didn't want to tell Tristan the truth and have him attempt to console me. Well he'd be consoling me, but I wouldn't be crying on his shoulder. Diverting to the kitchen I grabbed myself a bottle of water. Returning to the living room I found Tristan had made himself quite comfortable. His shoes were off and he was channel surfing as if we were really going to be sitting here watching TV. After settling on some cartoons he turned to me.

"What's up?"

"It's August. Why do you have on a sweatshirt?"

"Stop being a hater. You know I look good."

"The only thing I know is you're making me hot with that damn sweatshirt on. How about we take this off?"

Moving closer I wasted no time straddling his lap as I grabbed the hem of his sweatshirt in an attempt to remove it, but he stopped me.

"Whoa, slow down Trinity. It's been a minute since we've kicked it. You finally hit me up after all this time and now you're just ready to have sex. What's going on with you?"

"Shh." I said placing a finger on his lips. "I don't wanna talk. I just want you to fuck me." I whispered before kissing him.

My hands cupped his face in an effort to feel connected to him. He didn't need to know what was going on with me all he needed to do was help me regardless if he realized it or not.

Flipping me over he detached our lips as he hovered over me.

"Trinity." He growled. "You think I don't know you. This isn't you. Something is going on and I'm not going to ask you again."

'Damnit Tristan!' Why did he have to be so damn persistent? Why couldn't he just let it go?

Closing my eyes for a brief second I looked up at him. "Fine! Like you said it's been a while and it just hit me how much I've missed you which is why I invited you over."