Not exactly a lie, but undeniably not the whole truth: omission was key here. Pulling him closer to me I spoke up once more. "I just figured you'd miss me too." I said placing a peck on his lips with each word.

He just looked at me not saying a word and I didn't know whether to take that as a good thing or bad thing. Tristan wasn't lying when he said he knew me. It wasn't like we had just become friends the other day. It had been seven glorious years between us so I was almost sure he could tell I was putting up a facade, but he had no idea why. Just like he knew me, I knew him. I knew he had a soft spot for me even though I had treated him like shit once I found out. Once everything had gone downhill I took the initiative to place distance within our relationship and it seemed to serve its purpose, but after tonight if I had my way it could possibly all come crumbling down. I was willing to take that risk for a moment of sanity on my behalf.

I bought my lips to his ear as I whispered. "Please, Tristan. I need you." I pleaded before my lips landed upon his neck where I gently bit and sucked. Finding his lips once more there was no resistance as our warm tongues found each other in a hot, messy kiss. Our hands explored each other like it was our first time together. I frantically removed his sweatshirt as if he was going to disappear from in front of me at any moment. I took a second to admire his body as if I hadn't seen it a countless number of times.

Dipping his head into the crook of my neck he sucked on the skin like he was trying to hurt me and I loved every second of it. The marks that would decorate my skin in the morning would be a reminder that this couldn't happen again. No matter how many times I told myself that we ended up right back here in the same position. Tristan wasn't bad for me per se there were just some qualities he had that I could tolerate as a friend, but not if he was my boyfriend. I couldn't give myself to him the way he needed me to, but yet I had no problem using him for sex when I needed to get one off.

I let the thought go along with my shirt as he pulled it over my head. My bra was next as he took my nipple into his mouth. Moans flew from my lips from the sensations his warm tongue caused. He showed my other nipple the same attention before he continued to shower my body with kisses as he removed the barely there denim shorts I dawned.

"Look how wet you are for me." He said as he ran his hand over my pussy before inserting two fingers. His fingers moved in and out of me slowly, but effortlessly. He knew all the right spots to touch as my body continuously responded to him.

He was touching me but I wanted to be touching him and feeling him. My hands found his zipper and I wasted no time seeking out my prize. His dick stood at attention just ready for another wild night between us. As I stroked him in my hand my mouth couldn't help but water. The way he tucked his bottom lip in between his teeth made a smirk form on my lips.

My sounds of pleasure grew in volume, as my breathing got deeper. I was so close to the edge I could feel it and then all of a sudden nothing. His fingers stopped moving inside of me and when I opened my eyes to figure out what was the hold up he just stood there looking down at me with a stupid ass grin that I could smack right off his face.

"I had to get you warmed up."

I punched his chest and he just laughed.

"I'll make it up to you baby."

A slip of the tongue on his part, but I said nothing because I knew this game all too well.

"Condom?"

Shit. I forgot to bring one down.

"I left them upstairs."

A yelp escaped my lips as he scooped me up and headed upstairs to my bedroom. We kissed and groped each other like two horny teenagers the whole way there. Pulling a condom out my draw upon arrival he quickly opened it and shielded himself. Backing me into the bedroom door he hoisted my body against the wall as he lined up with my entrance and slowly pushed forward.