“I will give you another chance.” I repeated her words with as much sincerity I could before she pressed her lips on mine in a hard kiss. 

Automatically my hands travelled to her face and cupped it lovingly, hers tightening their grip on my hips, constantly hauling my body against hers. Her lips moved against mine in a passionate rhythm. The sensation causing goosebumps to rise on my skin and I dragged her with me inside, closing the door without breaking the kiss. 

The pace of the kiss swiftly changed when we reached the living room, her hands roaming my side the whole time until they settled on my shoulders. I allowed mine to slide down and grab the back of her thighs, lifting her up.

I carried her over to the couch, my lips hungrily massaging hers and I cautiously laid her down, my body hovering over her as I detached our lips, unhesitatingly attaching them to her neck instead I sucked eagerly, wanting to taste every bit of her.

A soft moan escaped the back of Camila’s throat and the proudness of making her elicit that sound fueled my fervor as I kissed her jawline, connecting my lips with hers again. This time she didn’t hesitate with open her mouth, giving me full access to explore the warmth of her mouth.

I brushed my tongue against hers, her hand stroking my back while the other one was holding me tightly by the hip, the actions causing throbbing sensation to appear between my thighs.

Within a second the door bursted wide open and caused us to jump apart in shock. My sister Taylor walked through the door to the living room, obviously not detecting Camila as she looked more than a little furious.

“What the fuck is wrong with you? I waited for half an hour in the rain but you never showed up. You better hope your explanation is good- Oh, hi?” Taylor stopped mid sentence and raised her brows, suddenly acknowledging Camila’s presence.

“Hi.” Camila greeted with a light blush in her cheeks. 

Taylor turned to me, looking at me suspiciously, “Did I interrupt something?” She asked and I remained silent. No matter what I said our roughed up appearances were too much evidence to deny it all. 

Camila’s lips were swollen and her hair messed up, she looked exactly what I thought she would look like after a heated make-out session. 

Taylor grinned while I glared at her, wordlessly urging her to leave the room and she understood as she put both of her arms up in defense, “No need to get mad Lauren, I won’t tell anyone. Chris is staying with Josh tonight and I am going to meet Hannah so you’ll have the house to yourself. Just please…not in my bed.” She winked and hurried out before I could get up from my seat. 

Sometimes I wondered why my parents had decided to get two more children, hadn’t I been good enough? Why would they feel the need of adding another parasite to our family. I shook my head, trying to calm down until I looked over at Camila who was certainly more mortified than I was, her face buried deep into her hands.

I inched closer to her, my arm sneaking around her and pulling her to me I planted a quick kiss on cheek. The action caused her to relax some and I continued my way down her neck.

Camila suddenly tensed when I reached her pulse point and pushed me away gently. “Are you serious right now? Your sister just walked in on us and now you want to continue.” Camila let out a huff and I chuckled, my hand resting on top of her thigh.

“I can’t help it…” I murmured honestly, pressing several of kisses to her shoulder. “You’re just so damn attractive.” I uttered against her skin, causing a light shiver to run through her body.

“Lauren stop.” She said gently and moved away, rising to her feet. I groaned, letting my face hit the couch I cured my sister for arriving so inconveniently.