Ch. 15

Thursday 11 am

"SHIRO!" Y/n called for her friend, her hands cupped around her mouth, trying to display more sound. "Where could she have gone?" The h/c dropped her hands and continued to look.

Thud-

"Ittai!" Y/n fell to her butt. "Sorry." She rubbed her butt slightly as she tried to get up.

"Oh! L/n-san. Sorry, I didn't see you there." Iwaizumi called to the girl, lending out his hand for her to take.

"Oh! Iwaizumi-san, no no. It's my fault, I wasn't watching where I was going." Y/n smiled at the older male. "Anyway, what's going on?" Y/n questioned, looking at the boys gathering at the top of the hill, looking towards the bottom field.

"Some guys are playing rugby. And the team was on break, so we're checking it out." Iwaizumi smiled and pointed to the field down below.

"Oh, that's Kanagawa High. I wonder if Takuya-kun is playing too." Y/n smiled. Iwaizumi turned to the girl with questioning eyes.

"You know them?" He spoke, arms still crossed.

"Of course, they come to practice a lot here before. Plus one of the players is my ex boyfriend. And their captain is my cousin. Heh" Y/n gave a small chuckle.

"Hmm, that sport seems pretty intense. I didn't think you'd be the type to date someone who'd play that." Iwaizumi said, pointing towards the group of boys tackling each other.

"What's that suppose to mean, Iwaizumi-senpai?" She pouted, and crossed her arms.

'So cute,' Iwaizumi gave a smile. "It's because you seem so... yanno, that's why. Like Oikawa says, you're like a fragile princess."

"Princess? How so?" Y/n smiled, raising an eyebrow to the ace player.

"Well, you technically are royalty in the sports business. Because of your family, and its name." Iwaizumi said. "And fragile because you're so small." He patted her head and messed up her hair a little bit.

"I guess it can't be helped." She shrugged her shoulders. "But yeah, I'll catch you later Iwaizumi-senpai." Y/n started walking forwards. "Oh, and tell Oikawa-san that I said thanks for the princess compliment." She yelled with a smile and ran towards the lower field.

'Like hell I would. Princess? Yeah, a cute one.' Iwaizumi said to himself in his head, but smiling on the outside. Hanamaki and Matsukawa caught a glimpse and elbowed each other.

"I heard Oikawa called dibs." Matsukawa spoke, causing Hanamaki to chuckle. Iwaizumi felt his face turn red and decided to fly kick the two meme kings while they were busy laughing.

"ITTAI!" They both yelled when Iwaizumi kicked them down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Y/n-chan!" Sekizan called to the girl. Although he was a very scary and serious looking guy, only Y/n could make him show his happy emotions.

"Hi Takuya-kun!" She ran and jumped into the said male's arms. Sekizan then started twirling the girl around, causing them to laugh together loudly.

"I missed you so much!" He said as he pressed his cheek together with hers. "How come you never talk to me anymore!"

"I've been busy!" She said between laughs. The other boys from Kanagawa noticed the girl's lively presence and approached them.

"Y/N-CHAN! WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Gion said, running towards his captain and said girl with arms wide open. He launched at them, and the two others practically tipped over.