Ch. 4 Morning Sun & Busy Day

Third Person POV

*Beep beeep beeeeeeep*

(Y/N)-sama turned over to try and hit her alarm clock off of her night stand. It was 7:30AM. "Ughhh... it's too early," (y/n) groaned. She sat up in bed, her head pounding with a headache.

*knock knock knock*

"(Y/n)-sama, are you up? You have to get up, your father wants you to get ready." Naho said behind the bedroom door.

"Nooo! Go away.... it's too early," (y/n) groaned once more. She flinched when she heard the door fly open.

"Jesus Christ child, it's too dark in here." Naho walked over to the window and pushed the curtains to the side. Letting in bright, warm sunlight.

"AHHH! THE SUN!" (y/n) threw the blankets over her as if she was a vampire, burning from the warm bright light.

"Oh no you don't!" Naho grabbed the sheets from her. "Get up now! I've worked too hard for today. And you're not going to ruin it." Naho walked over to the intercom & called for Mey-Rin.

A few moments later, Mey-Rin walked in with a tray of breakfast. She set the breakfast in front of (y/n). Knowing how clumsy Mey-Rin was, (y/n) took caution in helping her set the tray down. Mey-Rin said her apologies, bowed and made her way out.

"Yukihira-san's breakfast is always great!" (Y/n) commented on the breakfast sat in front of her. She took a few bites before getting out of bed. "Naho, what are we doing today?" (Y/n) called to Naho, who was in (y/n)'s closet, picking out an outfit for today.

"You're meeting the teams at 9:30AM, and showing them around the estate." She explained today plans to (y/n).

"Ehh? Why me? I-I can't do it.." (y/n) stuttered, she then remembered her research from the night before, and she remembered all the good looking boys. "Can't you guys get someone else to do it?" She asked hoping for the answer she wanted to hear.

"Nope, your father wanted you to do it." Naho turned to her, walking towards the bath. "Here, get in before the water gets cold." She walked out & closed the bathroom doors.

"This... this is going to be a long day.." (y/n) sighed and got into the bath. "At least the bath is refreshing."

8:30AM

After her bath, (y/n) got changed into the sporty shorts & muscle tee Naho picked out, and made her way down the stairs. She ran towards the kitchen to check on Yukihira, but he was too busy to make conversation with her. "I still have about an hour... what am I gonna do?" (y/n) said to herself.

Walking along the empty hallways, (y/n) made it to the dark room*. She took some bird food into her hand, and called out, "TAHOOOOO~" suddenly, a white great horned owl appeared and landed on her arm. "Hiya buddy! Sorry I haven't checked on you yesterday, I was busy with the GoM." She petted the owl. "Man, Fukurodani's captain really looks like you.. it's really cute." With that said, the owl flew away. "Don't be like that! I love you more than anyone!" (y/n) shouted.

Somewhere*
Bokuto's POV

"Ahh! There it is again! The feeling of someone praising me!" Bokuto shouted to his vice captain Akaashi.