Ch. 7 A Fool

Tuesday: 5:27pm

"Gosh. I made a complete fool of myself Bobata. Why am I so dumb?" Terushima threw himself onto his pillow. "I can't believe I did that!?"

"Hey guys~" Misaki said walking into her team's room. "What's wrong Yuuji?" She looked to the boy who was now burying his head under his pillow.

"He made himself look like a complete fool in front of (l/n)-san and her boyfriend." Bobata chimed in.

"Boyfriend?" Misaki questioned. "I didn't know she had a boyfriend?"

"She doesn't! That's.. that's just her friend!" Terushima muffled from under his pillow. "She doesn't have a boyfriend... I hope."

"What happened exactly?" Misaki raised a brow to Bobata and crossed her arms.

"Well...."

"Ahh! I'm sorry I grabbed your wrist so suddenly!" Terushima retracted his hand back and (y/n) turned to him. "So.. (l/n)-san... do you like volleyball?"

"Huh? Why of course.." the (h/c) haired girl smiled. "But if you please, I have to get going Terushima-san." The girl bowed and started walking away with her friend.

"Huh? That doesn't seem so bad. You're lucky though that none of the employees saw what you did to her. You could've gotten in serious trouble." Misaki put her her forefinger on her lip while her thumb rested underneath her chin.

"That wasn't even the worst part.." Bobata continued.

"Oh really?"

"Hey (l/n)-san! Watch this!" Terushima threw the ball up, getting ready to do a jump serve. He manages to hit the ball. Instead of the ball flying towards the opponents floor, the ball flies towards the bench of Fukurodani's team.

Terushima managed to hit the ball a little too hard and caused the ball to come flying at the bench. It just so happened that (y/n) was standing in the line of vision for the ball. Heading straight at her. 

"Oi! (L/n)-chan! Watch out!"

"HEY! Watch out (l/n)-chan!!!"

Bokuto and Kuroo shouted at the same time. Luckily for (y/n), but unfortunate for the three captains, Aomine was fast enough to catch the ball before it hit the girl. All the boys were shocked to see such a huge guy move so quickly.

"Oi, you okay (y/n)?" Aomine asked the girl.

"Yeah I'm fine." She smiled at Aomine, "That was a good serve Terushima-san! But next time work on your strength! Someone could've gotten badly hurt!" The girl shouted over to the boy.

Terushima can feel his face turning red from the embarrassment. He wanted to show off yet he got tips instead.

"She gave you tips?" Misaki tried her best to maintain her laughter.

"And not to mention the fact that he almost killed her with a ball. Also! Her boyfriend saved her! He definitely lost his chance." Bobata started laughing so hard that he was tearing up.

Terushima covered his face with the pillow, trying to block out the laughs of his manager and friend. "That's not her boyfriend!" He muffled from underneath his pillow.

"Anyway crabby! Let's go, it's dinner time. It's good tonight so you better hurry up before there's none left." Misaki pulled his arm, trying to help him up. "It's udon with a side of lobster tails!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys!" (Y/n) waved to her friends that were approaching the front door. "Let's go play some volleyball."