Ch. 2 Preparations

Your POV~

*distant shouting*
*loud sounds*
*foot steps running back and forth*

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"(Y/N)-SAMA! Please wake up, (L/N)-sama wants you to get up early. We have a lot to get done today!" Naho called to me from behind my door. Naho's my family's maid that's been working here for quite some time. So she knows I don't like being pampered like normal rich kids.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"OKAY IM UP. IM UP!!" I yelled to her. She took notice of it, and left me be. *yawns* "Ahhh, I hate mornings.. and school," I stretched my arms upwards. Climbing out of the big bed that I'm going to miss for the day, and getting on my uniform. Ignoring all the noise that's coming from behind my bedroom door.

"Uniform? Check. Phone? Check. School bag? Check," I looked around my room trying to see if I was going to forget anything. "Brain? ... Not check..." Today's just another tiring day.

I walked downstairs. 'Wish we had an escalator or elevator' I thought to myself. I curse my family for being so famous & well known. Not to mention, ballinnnnnnnnn. A simple house would've been fine.

"Good morning (y/n)-sama," a few maids & butlers greeted me in the hallway. I waved to them and smiled. Making my way to the kitchen to have breakfast.

*sniff sniff* "Ouuuu! I only know one person who can cook like that!" I smiled big and ran to the kitchen. "Yukihira-san!!!" I yelled to the man standing there placing food onto a plate.

"Awe, (y/n)-sama... I told you to call me Jōichirō. We're practically family." He chuckled.

Yukihira Jōichirō, a middle aged man, who was also our family's personally chef. He's been gone for a few months due to fancy restaurants requesting his assistance. He has a son who's a year younger than me, his name is Soma. He's attending a really awesome culinary school. And I had to admit, I missed this guy's cooking.

"You came back though! I missed your cooking so much." I said to him & smiled. He handed me a plate of (fav/dish).

Yukihira was right. I did consider him family since he's like a father figure to me. He'd teach me how to cook when I was smaller.

"Just how you like it (y/n)-sama. Please eat up quickly, we have preparations to attend to for tomorrow's annual training camp." Yukihira said to me, while mixing some spices in a bowl.

"Training.. *gulp* champ? [camp]" I asked with a mouth full of (fav/dish).

"Yes, (L/N)-sama said that there will be an annual training camp held tomorrow." Yukihira said to me, wiping the left over (fav/dish) on my face.

"Annual training camp? I don't remember my father hosting one of those before?" I asked.

"Ahhh, that's right. (y/n)-sama was only 6 at the time. And you were staying in America with your mother for vacation when it was held. You came back when the training camp was over." He said to me, not making eye contact & wiping his hands. He was reading some sort of menu.

"Oh, so it must be a big thing since most of the workers are here." I said taking a sip of my (fav/drink). "I've never seen everyone so busy before. It's actually more busier than when it's my birthday," I chuckled.

"Yes it is. It's the annual volleyball training camp that the (L/N) Family holds every 10 years. They select 7 schools to come and train with each other. There is also a small competition between each school, for really great prizes." Yukihira said still reading over the menu.

"What schools are coming over?" I asked, still munching on my breakfast.

"Karasuno, Nekoma, Aoba Johsai, Johzenji, Shiratorizawa, Fukurodani, & Datekou" Yukihira said.

"That sounds pretty intense. How long will the training camp be going on? I asked dad if the GoM can come and use the gym for practice sometime this week." I said while shoving another piece of (fav/dish) in my mouth.

"Ahh, that's no good (y/n)-sama. The training camp goes on for about a month or two. The members of each volleyball team will be excused from school for the days needed. Since they'll be staying here. So they need all the focus they can get." Yukihira explained to me in a semi-scolding tone.

"Ahhhh, so they're going to be staying here? Man, I guess I gotta tell Aomine-kun that they can't practice here." I shrugged my shoulders and took a look at my phone.

7:45 am.

"SHIT! I gotta go now! I'm going to be late!" I got up and ran for the door. Waving to the maids and butlers goodbye.

Time skip ~~~~

"(Y/N)-chan!!!! Over here!!" Momoi waved to me. She was standing with Aomine like usual. "How was your morning going so far?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Oh, it was alright.. Oi Aomine. I have some bad news..." I looked up to Aomine.

"What is it (y/n)?" He looked down to me with some concern in his eyes.

"GoM can't come over to practice this week." I began. "Dad's hosting a volleyball training camp tomorrow so the gyms will be occupied,"

"WHAT?!" He shouted at me causing me to jerk up.

"BAKA DONT YELL!" I smacked his arm for scaring me. "I thought you guys would be able to use the gym today, but everyone's cleaning up. Apparently this training camp happens every 10 years. So it must be really important."

"Well no shit. Everything the (L/N) Family does is important," He said to me while picking at his ear.

"But do you think we can come over when they're practicing their matches?" Momoi asked me. "Also what schools are coming over?"

I scratched my head to try and remember the schools Yukihira told me about. "Ahhh, I think it was Fukurodani, Karasuno, Nekoma, Aoba Johsai, Johzenji, Shiratorizawa, & .... Datekou?" I looked up to the sky as if the answer was there.

"Really? Wow. those are some pretty good schools. I heard Karasuno has this really cool freak-duo 1st years" Momoi said as if she were gossiping about them. "(Y/N)-CHAN YOU HAVE TO GET US IN SO WE CAN WATCH!!" She shouted.

"Oiii! Idiot, I don't know if I can. And don't yell in my ear!" I hit her on her head, and she started rubbing her head on the spot I hit.

"Ouch (y/n)-chan that hurt," she said fake crying.

"Anyway, I'll ask dad if you guys can come over later. Maybe if the GoM helps out, then you guys can use the gym for a little bit." I suggested. 'Dad won't mind. He loves these guys... I hope'

"That sounds good. Your old man loves us." Aomine spoke, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'll text the guys and let them know."

"Yeah, well we better get to class before we're late!" Momoi said to us, tugging on our arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: hey guys! Sorry it's a late update. Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Oh, quick info: reader-sama goes to Touou Academy, and is friends with The Generations Of Miracles. How awesome is that! Also, if you guys don't know who Yukihira Jōichirō is, he's the dad of Sōma from Shokugeki no Soma. Because he's daddy af eyyyy ;)

Anywhoreee, I'll update asap!