More Questions:

Mar'i: Hey guys! We've got more questions.

Ryan: You know, I'm actually starting to enjoy this.

Sandy: I guess...

Garth: This question is from Siriusly_Get_Whelmed .

"Did your parents tell you they were superheros or did you just know? When did you become superheros? Those of you that made your costumes, did you pick them out or did your parents? AND FINALLY! Do you like cake? 🎂🎂🎂🎂"

Marie: It was different for each of us. Clark and Martin and I all knew from birth, thanks to our powers.

Coral: Me 'n Sandy 'n Garth all knew Tati was Aquaman 'cause we were always in Atlantis and Tati's a big-shot there, but it took a while to realize Mami was Nightingale.

Garth: I knew by the time I was five. How could I not know when the three of us had wings?

Ryan: Mar and I always knew mom was Tamaranean, but it wasn't till we found the batcave when I was five that we found out about dad and grandpa.

Iris: We found out when Wendy was three and got her speedster powers after eating nearly the entire buffet when we went out to eat. 

Diana: I have very vivid memories of Dad chasing Wendy around the house and trying to get her to slow down while mom tried to explain what was going on to me and Iris.

Wendy: They weren't exactly traught *grins innocently*

Angelica: We found out when mom and dad were building more scarabs, and then the Reach attacked, and then we got the scarabs attached to us.

James: *nods slightly nervously and Diana squeezes his hand*

Zat: With these, *snaps his fingers and creates magical fireworks* I always knew. It was impossible not to.

Sandy: Those of us with superpowers got them at varying points in their lives, but we've all been training pretty much since we could walk.

Coral: When Martin and Grayson and the twins and I all turn thirteen, we're gonna get to join the team like everybody else and Grandpa will give us our costume!

Mar'i: For the most part, we decide what the costume looks like. Grandpa makes it out of kevlar, leather, and this Kryptonian-Tamaranean alloy.

Martin: *shifts into a uniform resembling his mother's old one*

Marie: Unless your a Martian shape-shifter!

Clark: I just wear a t-shirt and jeans.

Wendy: Yeah, and you have to replace them twice a week *snorts*

Ryan: You know, I can always get Grandpa Bats to make you something like that, or I could do it.

Clark: *stiffly* No, I'm fine.

Zat: *slightly bragging* Iris designs a lot of our costumes, and she's really good at it!

Iris: *slightly red* Yeah, yeah, I base it off our parents suits, what the particular hero needs for their powers, favorite colors, and stealth capacities.

Sandy: And as for the cake thing...

Marie: *holds up a box from her mother's bakery* WHO DOESN'T LIKE CAKE?

*opens the box, but it's EMPTY*

Everyone: HEY!

*all look at Wendy*

Wendy: *wipes chocolate crumbs from her mouth* I WAS HUNGRY!

Clark, Ryan, Coral, and Martin: *chasing after Wendy through the cave*

*ALARM BLARES THROUGHOUT THE CAVE, ACCOMPANIED BY RED FLASHING LIGHTS*

Garth: What's going on!?

Sandy: Look out folks, we've got a dare!

Zat: *gulps* a what?

Iris: And guess what, it's for Zat! From BRAZandRiarkleslay .

"I dare Zat to try to have a real conversation with Klarion and-"

Diana: And...what?

Iris: I don't know. It's blurred out.

Ryan: *stops and stares at the fourth wall* what are you up to, Lizard?

Le Fabulous Author: *shrugs innocently and Mxyptlk's out of there*

Mar'i: Well, that doesn't really answer that, but...Okay Zat. Looks like you've got to talk to Klarion.

Zat: Do I have to?

Diana: Hey, you signed up for this.

Zat: No I didn't! You guys all dragged me into this! Again!

James: Why do they want you to talk to Klarion, anyway?

Zat: NO REASON. *looks around nervously*

Iris: *sidles up to him* You suuurrrrreeee?

Zat: *turns bright red* OKAY I'M GOING TO TALK TO KLARION. GOING RIGHT NOW. BYE. SEE YOU LATER. IF I DON'T DIE! *zeta's out of there*

Ryan: *whispers to the fourth wall* Tune in next time to see if Zat survives his encounter with Klarion.

Garth: *making spooky hands and sound effects* Close Encounters of the Magic Kind!

Sandy: *Punches them both*

Coral: *pinning Wendy to the ground* See ya later!

There's gonna big a big ship/date chapter for part number ten, so get your questions in relating to couples and love lives and we'll answer them all then!