First Questions:

*Cave alarm goes off*

Garth: AAAAAAAAHH! I WASN'T SLEEPING! *falls out of bed*

Zat: Sandy! Mar! What is it?

Sandy: *points at Mar'i*

Mar'i Sit down and get comfy, kids. We've got a LOT of questions.

Iris: Well, I guess this was inevitable.

Mar'i: Aquagirl, if you will do the honors, please.

Sandy: Why me?

Ryan: You read those books so much, you've got the best "reading voice"

Sandy: *sighs* Well, since you asked nicely...these are all from d26march04...o I have to do the yelling part?

Everyone: *sitting pretty in a circle around Sandy* YES

Sandy: *deep breath*

"Aaaahhh! Just so you know, I love all of you! I have a few questions for you:"

"Zat, you're my favorite character in this series. (And please ask Iris out!) Who is your closest friend and are you close to the Batfamily?"

Zat: *beet red* I...um...well...

Iris: *as red as her hair* why does everyone think we like each other!?

Wendy: Um...because you do?

Iris: Shut up you little twerp, or I'll blow up your running shoes.

Zat: Well, I'll certainly think about the Iris...thing...but I've always considered Mar'i my little sister/best friend. We look out for each other, we hang out with each other, the like. Also, Orion Nelson, the Firestorm kid, he lives in my area in New York City, so we know each other, and he's a cool guy. He's one of the guys we've invited to join the team.

As for the Batfamily, After I was born, The Waynes and the Graysons were a huge support for my mom. They got her a full college scholarship and an apartment, they made sure we had a comfortable life until my mom got back on her feet. Most of the time I feel like we actually are a part of the Batfamily.

Ryan: Oh he definitely is. Alfred has their pictures on Grandpa's mantlepiece.

Wendy: NEXT QUESTION! *suddenly has a bag of popcorn*

"Mar'i, you kick butt girl! What's the most interesting thing in the Batcave? (I once saw a giant penny and a robot dinosaur)"

Ryan: You saw????? *stares suspiciously at the fourth wall*

Mar'i: *ignores him* First off, thank you. I do have my extra-terrestrial abilities, but I train super hard to be a worthy fighter like my grandfather. The most interesting thing about the Batcave is definitely the dinosaur.

Coral: OH YEAH!

Garth: Once, Zat was practicing his animation spells and at least ten people on the outskirts of Gotham thought a dinosaur had broken out of Jurassic World.

Sandy: Riding that thing was awesome!

Wendy: NEXT! *eating Dunkin' Donuts*

"Iris, (this'll be a hard question) what's your favorite on the go snack?"

Iris: Oh gosh, this is a hard question...wow, let me think... *mumbling to herself*

Diana: We may not have Dad's super-speed abilities, like Wendy, but we do have his metabolism. It's every girl's dream to be able to eat what she wants without gaining weight