The Mentality; Intro:

Arial's Pov:
I woke up to an odd screaming sound. I questioned it's length, and attempted to go back to sleep. The screaming wouldn't stop. Feeling curious, I got up and turned the knob to my door. The screaming was not stopping, and by the sounds of it, it would likely never stop. I walked down the hall to locate the screaming. It was still loud, and high pitched. I'm surprised the person hasn't lost their voice yet.

Using 3D sound, I managed to locate the screaming. I stood in front of Calibri's room. "Calibri?" I yelled. She didn't stop, but she started screaming words.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH! STOP! STOP PLEASE! DON'T KILL MEEEEE! AAAAAAAAAHHH! STOOOOOOOOOPPP!" She screamed her loudest. THAT triggered me. I swung the door wide open.

There...standing in front of me...was Calibri, being held down by a teen boy's elbow, and holding a knife in the other hand. The boy's face was a replication of the Joker's face, and blood was coming out to his mouth, like he was just stabbed in the stomach.

"SaY gOoD bYe To YoUr SiStEr ArIaL bLaCk DrEeMuRr!¡!" The boy yelled and stabbed her right in the heart...

Questioning why I write such bogus, creepy intros? That's alright. Question all you want...I just like creepy stuff once in a while...